***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This.
D5E9EDB6-E572-48C1-875F-E42CEA7DB17F.jpeg

her *** doesn't say anything unless it's about trump or cancelling rec weed which the people of her state voted for. clown

Timid's white husband take was so bad I almost forgot mans also said Biden should go spend billions on dollars to send troops to die in Ukraine, just so we can look tough :lol:

Probably Da Best Take in here. #SMASHMOUTHPOLITICS. Papa Vlad only fears strength and sheer bees 🐝 💪 knees which our Emperor Emeritus Trump had in spades B.

Are you asking him if he’s a slave?
He is asking me if I am born in America/if I am a descendant of enslaved people in the United States of America

He knows I'm black and my family immigrated to America

He is baiting me into a convo to call my "blackness" into question

Blaming my object to his nonsense because I am an immigrant

Because Tariq Nasheed fans like him believe that black immigrants' presence in America undermines the causes native-born African American

He is purity testing me

He is asking me if I am born in America/if I am a descendant of enslaved people in the United States of America

Because Tariq Nasheed fans like him believe that black immigrants' presence in America undermines the causes native-born African American

He is purity testing me

I purity test your conservative values every day B and you

fail.png

I'm root for everyone CONSERVATIVE OG COLORWAY MALE AND ZADDY.

He is purity testing me
So you’re not foundationally Black?

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the primary consumers of Chelsea boot misogyny are single, cishet men of a certain age. It bears a striking resemblance to “red pill” incel grievance culture. Just replace “Chad” with Chris Brown and “beta buxx” with Doug Emhoff.

It’s a lot of whining about how women are “superficial,” “unrealistic,” and “entitled” from bitter men who, without irony, are angry that the objects of their “affection” have agency.

There’s a cottage industry of charlatans eager to exploit these dupes, sleazy “pick up artists” who’ve rebranded as “public intellectuals,” peddling arrantly sexist stereotype masquerading as pseudoscience about “nature.”

It’s amazing how many “independent thinkers” fall for it.

So your family didn’t spill any blood on these lands?
So much for pan-Africanism.

What’s the allegation here, that Black people from the Caribbean are insufficiently Black and disconnected from the legacy of the transatlantic slave trade?

Make it make sense beyond the IG grifter equivalent of “they took our jobs.”

Only one way it ever ends with dude.
85905119-6772-40C7-A674-331AF3A60D07.jpeg

I told you what would happen if you made me regret giving you a “second” chance.

Give me a reason not to, Timid.

Back
Top Bottom