***Official Political Discussion Thread***

As I am not an Arawak Indian and I don’t think RustyShackleford RustyShackleford is either….

Ummmmm what reason you think our people ended up in the Caribbean ShoeGameBoss ShoeGameBoss ?

Also every single war that Americans have fought, has had people with Caribbean roots to some degree

I guess Marcus Garvey fails the purity test. Who wants to break the news to Dr. Umar?

I guess Marcus Garvey fails the purity test. Who wants to break the news to Dr. Umar?

nelson Mandela ain’t even make it out of Africa

1645841839350.gif

I don't know how dudes think xenophobia against descendants of Africa and slaves and pan-Africanism go together but damned if they don't try to make it work.
If it doesn’t make sense, you’re not thinking independently enough.

this one hits home, sir Sidney as well

1645843941268.jpeg
Don’t forget Bill Russell and Audre Lorde, among others.

I don’t think any reasonable person would deny the persistence of Eurocentric standards of beauty, internalized racism, or fetishism, but it’s unfair to assume that these are the foundations for every interracial relationship - and then there’s the sexist possessiveness that gets applied to women, as though a woman “belongs” to anyone other than herself.

Policing arbitrary boundaries that were explicitly constructed to naturalize slavery and institutionalize White privilege only further reinforces that system. (See anti-miscegenation laws and White Nationalist hysteria over “the great replacement.”)

Nothing worse than someone with EZ at the end of their last name thinking they’re really part of that club. This whole video is sickening.

Back
Top Bottom