***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Right? Terrible

the supposedly religious people are against kids confiding in people that society has somewhat deemed trustworthy

AND are restricting the ability of those people to keep the sharing of those details to themselves

1646668286011.jpeg

the supposedly religious people are against kids confiding in people that society has somewhat deemed trustworthy

AND are restricting the ability of those people to keep the sharing of those details to themselves

1646668286011.jpeg

funny how it's those type of people that get exposed for the same **** they're against.

1. I don't think that's true

2. So?
last March was pre omicron wave so deaths were pretty low and things were opening up.

1646664605163.png
1. The 7-day avg as of today is higher than it was this time last year. I looked before I posted it.

2. “Opening up” from last year was still far more restrictive than what it is now. In Maryland we still had mask mandates and capacity limits last year, neither of which are in place anymore. There’s nothing to support things should be more “open” than last year this time.

1. The 7-day avg as of today is higher than it was this time last year. I looked before I posted it.

again. so? it's not apples to apples. last march was pre omicron wave.

2. “Opening up” from last year was still far more restrictive than what it is now. In Maryland we still had mask mandates and capacity limits last year, neither of which are in place anymore. There’s nothing to support things should be more “open” than last year this time.

- We have antivirals for covid we didn't have back then
- and vaccine supply exceeds demand.

masks are just an absurd thing to harp on at this point.
most people wear cheap fabric masks that don't do anything, and many people don't even cover their noses.

if you want to argue for vaccine mandates or passports, okay,
but it's totally reasonable to drop the masking.

tbh in this tight labour market I don't think employers are going to be able to get rid of remote work.
it's too popular, I think the days of 5 days a week in an office are dead.

where I live they are getting rid of vaccine passports,
....but keeping mask mandates. It's so dumb.

Vaccines work,
covering your mouth with a bandanna does literally nothing.

again. so? it's not apples to apples. last march was pre omicron wave.

- We have antivirals for covid we didn't have back then
- and vaccine supply exceeds demand.

masks are just an absurd thing to harp on at this point.
most people wear cheap fabric masks that don't do anything, and many people don't even cover their noses.

if you want to argue for vaccine mandates or passports, okay,
but it's totally reasonable to drop the masking.

tbh in this tight labour market I don't think employers are going to be able to get rid of remote work.
it's too popular, I think the days of 5 days a week in an office are dead.

where I live they are getting rid of vaccine passports,
....but keeping mask mandates. It's so dumb.

Vaccines work,
covering your mouth with a bandanna does literally nothing.
I didn’t say anything about masks so idk where you’re getting that argument from. Vaccine mandates are being rolled back, as well.

But you have a history of making nonsensical arguments on here so I’m not about to continue this back and forth

I didn’t say anything about masks so idk where you’re getting that argument from. Vaccine mandates are being rolled back, as well.
you know the post is still up right?

But you have a history of making nonsensical arguments on here so I’m not about to continue this back and forth

yah okay buddy,
when you're able to remember what you said...literally 5 mins ago

then you can talk about other people's arguments.

Meanwhile we’ve seen what the world has done to black protesters and even those who support black causes

I know that is a joke but the sad reality is the overwhelming majority of Americans have no understanding of what controls gas prices, but it remains a very powerful political force

There is very little politicians can do to control short run gas prices in the grand scheme of things

Last edited:
I know that is a joke but the sad reality is the overwhelming majority of Americans have no understanding of what controls gas prices, but it remains a very powerful political force

There is very little politicians can do to control short run gas prices in the grand scheme of things

Your so right. It's shocking how many actually think the president can literally "flip a switch" and prices will come tumbling down. It doesn't work like that. Did u want to explain how it actually works for those in the cheap seats who curse the current administration for high prices? May open some people's eyes.

This seems like an article (NY Times) I will read, then start screaming at the page because of all the implied NIMBYism and anti density talk

I will read it, but I hope it acknowledges that rush hour is a byproduct of poor central planning on the state and local level.

That Mucha dude seems a bit off though

Last edited:

They can impeach Meth ban RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and watch da prices go to below $1.00.

Back
Top Bottom