***Official Political Discussion Thread***

turn all the pointless offices into apartments.

I don't work in an office but the last thing we need is a million cars on the road everyday for no reason. stop doing stuff just to do it, makes no sense when everyone has internet and a computer. file those tps reports virtually.

The mental gymnastics people are going through to get people back at the office is hilarious. Knowing they own or have a long term lease on a building and it kills them to let it sit empty as the only reason.

Hearing all the boomers at my job say "I can't wait until everyone is back and I can see all your faces". Ok.....no? no thank you?

I know that is a joke but the sad reality is the overwhelming majority of Americans have no understanding of what controls gas prices, but it remains a very powerful political force

There is very little politicians can do to control short run gas prices in the grand scheme of things
I was trying to explain this to my dad this past weekend.
wall-talking.gif

I know that is a joke but the sad reality is the overwhelming majority of Americans have no understanding of what controls gas prices, but it remains a very powerful political force

There is very little politicians can do to control short run gas prices in the grand scheme of things

Joke > the Truth.

Laughing is my way of coping through the pain my wallet feels when I pull up to the pump.

I don't work in an office but the last thing we need is a million cars on the road everyday for no reason. stop doing stuff just to do it, makes no sense when everyone has internet and a computer. file those tps reports virtually.

Their whole argument is it hurts small business owners in central business districts if ppl continue to work from home at this rate. But my counter argument would be what about the small business owners in the ‘burbs? What about the extra expenses on extended daycare, gas, etc, that reduces the amount of money people can spend on vacations, or new TVs, or home upgrades, etc.

Somebody has to “lose” in either scenario. It seems like the general theme is to get back to a pre-COVID status quo (and for Dems, pre-Trump status quo), but that was trash too for a lot of Americans. This is my whole point about having old *** politicians with old *** ideas. Work has evolved and will continue to, even if COVID had never happened, but they’re still stuck in the past.

The mental gymnastics people are going through to get people back at the office is hilarious. Knowing they own or have a long term lease on a building and it kills them to let it sit empty as the only reason.

Hearing all the boomers at my job say "I can't wait until everyone is back and I can see all your faces". Ok.....no? no thank you?

That **** so weird man.

All up in my face…”aren’t you just excited to come back in the office”! So nice to see your faces!

Me:

1536E708-BFB8-426B-91B8-0B41AEFA3CD7.gif

First of all…back up. Gimme 6 feet.

You got ppl hovering around my desk and ****. Excited to have pointless convos.

I’m trying to get my **** done, and get the **** on :lol:. 2 days in for me right now. 2 days too much

🤷🏾‍♂️

My ******* VP scheduled an in-person all department lunch on our first day back :smh:

Plus they remodeled our office so instead of cubicles we have an open floorplan. Which will make the office way louder

My office walls are all glass walls now, and one of the sides is missing to make sure "The team knows I'm always available"

I went in the other day to sign some papers, and I just sat in my new office, looking out at the see of desk that will all be filled soon like...

tenor.png

Last edited:
So let me guess this Crypto executive order is surely to protect the everyday working person from getting robbed & tricked

giphy.gif

The same government that routinely shows they dgaf about anyone that isn't rich, has been getting away with the "trust us this is for your benefit" since 9/11 & been pillaging everything ever since

What’s crazy is there’s buildings where they’re occupy offices AND apartments. Lol

We are back to work in person but only for 3 days per week. I go to my office and shut myself in all day then I leave. No convos no nothing. I also wear a mask to trigger da libs let them know I'm mean mugging them behind da mask.

So let me guess this Crypto executive order is surely to protect the everyday working person from getting robbed & tricked

giphy.gif

The same government that routinely shows they dgaf about anyone that isn't rich, has been getting away with the "trust us this is for your benefit" since 9/11 & been pillaging everything ever since

Don’t sweat it. One of Biden’s biggest donors is ftx.

Back
Top Bottom