***Official Political Discussion Thread***

cMIhMHq (1).png

We can have a discussion on if it is the right thing for the US to ban Russian oil

But I got a feeling that Manchin is so eager for it to happen because of his donors. He knows it will spike the price of oil, which is help line the pockets of US oil companies.

Dude is so concerned about inflation to kill BBB, then is advocating for someone that is clearly gonna be inflationary

Bill Barr is up there with the very worst offenders over the past 50 years..to drive this country to where it is. Shameless

An even somewhat just society would’ve have him locked up for the hell he helped unleash to black Americans in the 80s, and the coverup, pardoned and distortions he later was the architect for.

He’s directly played a hand in the Russia/Ukraine conflict as well. Doing a similar thing. Terrible person.

Bill Barr is up there with the very worst offenders over the past 50 years..to drive this country to where it is. Shameless

An even somewhat just society would’ve have him locked up for the hell he helped unleash to black Americans in the 80s, and the coverup, pardoned and distortions he later was the architect for.

He’s directly played a hand in the Russia/Ukraine conflict as well. Doing a similar thing. Terrible person.

One of the 5 worst actors in American politics over the past 4 or 5 decades. **** Bill Barr.

Do folks on that side even actually like Ted for the type of stuff he does for their attention?

His own party hates him. Nobody likes him. Yet, my friend in Texas says it's so sad that the state will just re-elect him because he's anti-abortion. He literally does nothing for actual Texas, which is what senators are supposed to do.

Meanwhile. 50 years ago, Washington (state) had two of the most powerful senators in the country. They were able to secure federal money for state projects that helped intra and interstate state commerce that helped the entire country. The 520 bridge would never get signed off on today. Sad.

Last edited:
I’m late but I can’t believe Biden said it’s time to go back to the office while gas is skyrocketing and we’re still averaging more COVID deaths per day than last year.

1. I don't think that's true

2. So?
last March was pre omicron wave so deaths were pretty low and things were opening up.

1646664605163.png

Attachments

• 1646664534228.png
    1646664534228.png
    53 KB · Views: 63
Some are saying Brittany Griner may be charged with some of the anti-lgbtq laws on the books in Russia.

Back
Top Bottom