***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I was told that black women won the election.... I see that black people are getting murdered by cops, in churches, in grocery stores, parks....... Some would even say that there's some sort of hatred towards blacks.

A specific bill & action to protect black people should be coming any day now right?

I was told that black women won the election.... I see that black people are getting murdered by cops, in churches, in grocery stores, parks....... Some would even say that there's some sort of hatred towards blacks.

A specific bill & action to protect black people should be coming any day now right?
Now that you’ve mentioned it, remember when they put into law a bill that would help protect Asians less than a week after the shooting in GA?

Fam do you get notifications when i post or something, it continues to get weirder every time :lol:
I was reading this thread when you post

But

Genius, everyone gets notified when someone post in a thread they are following/watching.

Once you post in a thread, you automatically start watching it.

So even if you were right, your insult is based your *** not even know how NT functions.

Damn, how will I ever recover from this clever takedown. :lol:

Now that you’ve mentioned it, remember when they put into law a bill that would help protect Asians less than a week after the shooting in GA?

It's funny how things can go from we can't concentrate on specific groups & "they won't let us do it" any time another group is in need

The Dems have a domestic terrorism on the floor right now, with a vote planned this week

Republicans have signaled they will block it

The Dems have tried to get extra funding for the FBI to go after white nationalist domestic terrorists, and of course, tried multiple times to pass gun control legislation for years

Every time the GOP have blocked it.

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink is a low information right-wing troll that doesn't know how the government works. Nothing he post in here is in good faith

On the back of denying appeal rights to immigrants.

It’s hard to see how the executive has any enforcement rights under this opinion. I’m shocked at how fast it’s all falling apart.

The Democrats are finally tring to become the party of the workers instead just trying (and often failing) to mitigate some the damage capital has done to labor, and some billionaires are losing their **** over it.

"Labor unions are good" is a radical position to these clowns. Not long before they make the Supreme Court strike some major blows against worker/union power.

Unfortunately they will succeed. Because all those decades of not protecting unions will continue to bit the Dems in the ***.

Musk and Bezos will claim they agree with all kinds of liberal cultural positions. That they are for civil rights . But the Dems are trying to undermine their market power, so screw everything else.

Last edited:
The Dems have a domestic terrorism on the floor right now, with a vote planned this week

Republicans have signaled they will block it

The Dems have tried to get extra funding for the FBI to go after white nationalist domestic terrorists, and of course, tried multiple times to pass gun control legislation for years

Every time the GOP have blocked it.

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink is a low information right-wing troll that doesn't know how the government works. Nothing he post in here is in good faith

I get that. But that was something I've come to realization. GOP loving Asian-Americans more than African-Americans I see.

Back
Top Bottom