***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don't understand why VP Harris's message is anything other than opposition to Trump. Why is she focusing on selling policy and laws to people now? She has had four years to address issues like protecting reproductive rights and border control. Why has Isreal/Gaza become a priority now?

Many people are conflicted over this decision. On one hand, they remember the economic conditions before Biden's administration, but on the other hand, they are dissatisfied with his behavior. If Trump could moderate his actions more consistently, it would likely result in a decisive victory.
Are you placing Trump’s priorities over Kamala’s?

Damn, Joey tryna get a black woman elected president. I never thought I'd see the day...

8yrmjm.jpg
Our brotha Osh right now

IMG_2527.gif

Another weird thing to say, I respected her opinion before this though of course.

Who’s this? Way too many misspelled words to be taken seriously.

One of the parties will be “Weird * Infinity” before Labor Day.

Trump has talked about dating his daughter and her body multiple times. Weird was a long time ago.

I wonder were these Deplorables thought things were going with their views? They thought that some mastermind named Q our Quan was behind sex trafficking and he would send da signal to teleport folks to da moon or some other nonsense. Mess is crazy and weird

Trump has talked about dating his daughter and her body multiple times. Weird was a long time ago.

I’ll never understand this.. dude use to go on Howard stern to talk about his daughter

Got his ex wife/mother of couple of his kids buried in his golf course

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford i remember when you were talking about my QB

Black the Blue Burrow probably only clicked the link because HR told him he was behind with his diversity and inclusion credits/classes

He is not fooling me

Joe always been a man of the people. Let’s see if DBook jumps on the Latinos for Kamala call

Joey Burrow Biden LFG

1722366357291.png

damn it joe

Who’s this? Way too many misspelled words to be taken seriously.

One of the parties will be “Weird * Infinity” before Labor Day.

Your just Brian washed bro

1722366357291.png

damn it joe
1. tbh I think athlete endorsements are worthless unless it's someone truly unexpected / non-political seeming.

2. "white dudes for kamala" is so cringe, i wince everytime i read it. :lol:

I don't understand why VP Harris's message is anything other than opposition to Trump. Why is she focusing on selling policy and laws to people now? She has had four years to address issues like protecting reproductive rights and border control. Why has Isreal/Gaza become a priority now?

Many people are conflicted over this decision. On one hand, they remember the economic conditions before Biden's administration, but on the other hand, they are dissatisfied with his behavior. If Trump could moderate his actions more consistently, it would likely result in a decisive victory.
A referendum on Trump the person and president is not enough. Policy matters to most people, its just how its framed is what is important to reach the maximum amount of people.

This is the much better approach strategically for her.

If she plays the "he's old and weird" game Trump will just fire back with his name-calling and bs.

Her talking actual policy and her vision is what the average voter who doesnt know her wants to hear. Focus on what actually matters.

A referendum on Trump the person and president is not enough. Policy matters to most people, its just how its framed is what is important to reach the maximum amount of people.
While I acknowledge the challenges faced by the administration over the past four years, I question their effectiveness in addressing these issues. Despite encountering roadblocks, what specific measures did the administration take to overcome them? The substantial funding allocated to various world conflicts, coupled with only a brief mention of issues important to our citizens, raises concerns about the administration's commitment to these issue. It seems as though the promises made are similar to those previously made by Biden, without significant progress.

Haven’t watched all of that show, but they didn’t know homelander wasn’t a good guy? Knew they didn’t get underlying messages from some of the music they choose to campaign with. :rofl:
It's been known they don't get satire.

Remember when they got mad at the Colbert Report when they realized he was mocking conservatives?

Back
Top Bottom