***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Whole bunch of male Nters got something to say.

Female nters chime in.
@solewoman
Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios
Personally this is so hard to process and express how I feel but I’ll give it a shot. I have an issue with people telling me what I can’t and cannot do with my body that’s the first part especially when it’s people without Vaginas making these decisions.

The second part of this is the bigger picture. People do not realize what affect this will have. You think people weren’t getting abortions before it was legal? People were literally going to “butcher” doctors who would preform these at home and were dying. So states that choose to make them illegal won’t mean **** because people will still find a way.

I can understand why people have an issue with abortion it’s always about life starts at conception and religious bs. And I agree I don’t think abortions should be done once a certain part in the pregnancy unless medically necessary. I don’t support people getting abortions every couple months because they couldn’t bother to use birth control. But guess what it should be someone’s choice to make. I don’t think rape victim should be forced to carry that came from rape. Or for medical reasons.

As a woman, mother of 3 daughters it really scares me for what is to come in their future. So many things that we grow up learning about like Roe vs Wade is going to turn into ancient history and they’ll be learning about it how in 2022 it was overturned. Does no one else find it scary to see how else **** will change? Sometimes it feels like time is going back. Also with everything else going on in this world it really ******* saddens me that the county is worried about what happens with my uterus then bigger issues like innocent children dying in schools and a bunch of other ****.

I don’t know man…

I really tried to warn you dudes about Delk, I started my day with it
Don't worry, I'm not taking the bait. If the rights of the stillborn are his next crusade, he can debate it with someone who's either unaware of his reputation or doesn't value their time.

I'm wholly uninterested in the "sport” of insincere, ad hoc argumentation. I'll leave that to the Skip Bayless types.

Personally this is so hard to process and express how I feel but I’ll give it a shot. I have an issue with people telling me what I can’t and cannot do with my body that’s the first part especially when it’s people without Vaginas making these decisions.

The second part of this is the bigger picture. People do not realize what affect this will have. You think people weren’t getting abortions before it was legal? People were literally going to “butcher” doctors who would preform these at home and were dying. So states that choose to make them illegal won’t mean **** because people will still find a way.

I can understand why people have an issue with abortion it’s always about life starts at conception and religious bs. And I agree I don’t think abortions should be done once a certain part in the pregnancy unless medically necessary. I don’t support people getting abortions every couple months because they couldn’t bother to use birth control. But guess what it should be someone’s choice to make. I don’t think rape victim should be forced to carry that came from rape. Or for medical reasons.

As a woman, mother of 3 daughters it really scares me for what is to come in their future. So many things that we grow up learning about like Roe vs Wade is going to turn into ancient history and they’ll be learning about it how in 2022 it was overturned. Does no one else find it scary to see how else **** will change? Sometimes it feels like time is going back. Also with everything else going on in this world it really ****ing saddens me that the county is worried about what happens with my uterus then bigger issues like innocent children dying in schools and a bunch of other ****.

I don’t know man…
Thanks for replying :nthat:.

The U.S. constitution was influenced by biblical ideas. There would be a lot of misinterpretations. But I can imagine how much power and influence the Catholic churches have over U.S. laws involving abortion even if there was a separation of church and state.

who conveniently left out interracial marriage

1656173125263.jpeg
I feel that well known political commentators are not touching on this for fear of being labeled racists :lol:

The U.S. constitution was influenced by biblical ideas. There would be a lot of misinterpretations. But I can imagine how much power and influence the Catholic churches have over U.S. laws involving abortion even if there was a separation of church and state.
Actually, the ruling class were protestants back then. Catholics were beneath them. JFK being Catholic was a big issue when he got elected and this was the 1960s. Not that long ago. Catholics just got absorbed into the larger "white" population to prevent these protestants from becoming the minority

when people talk about the Constitution, it was formed by existing/current societal norms and pretty much should correlate with the others rather than conflict one another. this was to bring order to society. some people nowadays say that it is a form to control people by force. but the reality is, people needed control otherwise we would spiral into anarchy. the problem that we are having now is that some people and some certain politicians "MISUSE" the Constitution by fabricating new meaning to it for their own purpose and totally destroy it's true meaning or purpose.

it’s not the Catholic Church.. shhh look at what they were knocking JRK for back in the day

this is a whole other horrid mutation of that

these are the exact people who Jesus stood against in the Bible

by no mean do I believe the Catholic Church to be perfect, far from it.. but they sure as shh ain’t this

These are Protestants or Presbyterians or some other shh.. whatever the hell those megachurch televangelists are

they don’t care about god.. or people.. they worship money and power, this is all a means to an end

it’s not the Catholic Church.. shhh look at what they were knocking JRK for back in the day

this is a whole other horrid mutation of that

these are the exact people who Jesus stood against in the Bible

by no mean do I believe the Catholic Church to be perfect, far from it.. but they sure as shh ain’t this

These are Protestants or Presbyterians or some other shh.. whatever the hell those megachurch televangelists are

they don’t care about god.. or people.. they worship money and power, this is all a means to an end

"White Evangelical Christians are on the front-lines of America's 'pro-life' movement, pushing for Roe V Wade to be overturned by the Supreme Court. But not so long ago this group was disinterested in abortion and largely apolitical."

"White Evangelical Christians are on the front-lines of America's 'pro-life' movement, pushing for Roe V Wade to be overturned by the Supreme Court. But not so long ago this group was disinterested in abortion and largely apolitical."

and this is how you end up claiming to supposedly be “pro life”

while not doing a damn thing to help expecting mothers

not doing a damn thing for new mothers

not doing a damn thing to make life easier for the child and their family

o and of course not doing a damn thing that could give the child a leg up for when they have children

also cant forget not doing a damn thing about guns

abortions, singular issue.. guns, singular issue

Good video.

Back
Top Bottom