***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Live Updates: Witness Describes President Trying to Grab Steering Wheel From Secret Service to Get to Capitol

Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to President Donald J. Trump’s final chief of staff, is detailing what she witnessed on Jan. 6. She said she was “disgusted” by what she saw. “It was unpatriotic, it was un-American.”

Bruh, what in the world :lol:

No wonder the attempt at taking the wheel and choking an agent failed

trump_small_hands.jpg

Smh, no. I support due process.

The erosion of due process tends to negatively impact people that look like me more than it tends to negatively impact people that look like you—so I understand if you don’t feel as strongly about due process as I do.
Innocent until proven guilty applies to legal proceedings. That's due process. It doesn't apply to someone's thoughts. When multiple people accuse someone of sexual assault and/or rape, I believe them until they are shown tk be lying. I'm sure you support Deahaun Watson too.

Innocent until proven guilty applies to legal proceedings. That's due process. It doesn't apply to someone's thoughts. When multiple people accuse someone of sexual assault and/or rape, I believe them until they are shown tk be lying. I'm sure you support Deahaun Watson too.

I support the concept of due process. It isn’t about supporting individuals. What makes your “thoughts” framework dangerous is that personal biases can impact your views.

Deshaun Watson—and you if you were to be accused—are innocent until proven guilty. My stance is the same whether someone is black like Deshaun Watson or white like you.

I support the concept of due process. It isn’t about supporting individuals. What makes your “thoughts” framework dangerous is that personal biases can impact your views.

Deshaun Watson—and you if you were to be accused—are innocent until proven guilty. My stance is the same whether someone is black like Deshaun Watson or white like you.
We're not in court, weirdo. Due process isn't relevant at all. Either you default to trust pedos or the victims. You trust pedos.

Due process is the legal requirement that the state must respect all legal rights that are owed to a person. Due process balances the power of law of the land and protects the individual person from it.

We're not in court, weirdo. Due process isn't relevant at all. Either you default to trust pedos or the victims. You trust pedos.

Due process is the legal requirement that the state must respect all legal rights that are owed to a person. Due process balances the power of law of the land and protects the individual person from it.

Due process is certainly relevant when the allegations are criminal allegations. Due process is certainly relevant when black men are being locked in cages at a disproportionate rate.

Abandoning the concept of due process when you make an assessment of guilt might not be a big deal to you because it tends to moreso impact people that look like me.

Have you considered how your privilege might impact your flippant stance related to due process and criminal allegations?

Personally I think the limit on abortion should be at least enough to give women some time between realizing they’re pregnant and making a decision. So I think 4-5 months or so, I know a local case where a woman showed no signs of pregnancy and only found out when she was over 3 months in.
Exceptions for rape, incest and health hazards of course, those shouldn’t have a limit.

As for me personally though, I honestly couldn’t care less about late or even very late stage abortions for any reason.

Delk wanted to destroy the public social safety net and have people rely on donations from private citizens

Mans doesn't give a **** about babies and their mothers

He is more than willing to have them begging in the streets for help

Please stop entertaining his morally bankrupt *** in any serious way

Last edited:

You're either with us or against us

So glad most of society doesn't subscribe to this woke ideology

"I support them... Until they're found to be lying"

How noble of you to withdraw your support when they need it the most... When society has cast them aside

Back
Top Bottom