***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Do you feel the same way about other types of killings or just abortions?

Do you disagree with the entire feticide framework?

Are unborn babies right-less until birth in your opinion? That’s the central question.
There are privacy, practical, and medical reasons that obviate the need to answer this, and why this should be left to medical professionals.

But if we want to go by "killing" of a biological entity as the standard, we have no problem ending the life of beings that are much more cognitively advanced (and biologically independent) than a fetus.

I've been very clear. If it can't survive if removed from the mother, it's not a person. It's still a piece of the mother so it's her call.

Why does every right winger slew lies like people can't read for themselves? Over 60% of people think abortions should be legal in most/all cases. Stop posting lies.

ft_2022.06.13_abortion_01.png

The word “most” addresses the restrictions I was talking about at 15 plus weeks and for cases dealing with health of the mother, rape and/or incest.

When couched as “most/all” I also believe that abortion should be legal in “most/all” cases because most cases occur before 13 weeks.

That number sharply declines at 15 plus weeks, as I’m sure you know.

There are privacy, practical, and medical reasons that obviate the need to answer this, and why this should be left to medical professionals.

But if we want to go by "killing" of a biological entity as the standard, we have no problem ending the life of beings that are much more cognitively advanced (and biologically independent) than a fetus.

I 100% support any abortion related to the health of the mother.

As it relates to the second part of your post, we also have restrictions on certain killings.

The word “most” addresses the restrictions I was talking about at 15 plus weeks and for cases dealing with health of the mother, rape and/or incest.

When couched as “most/al,l” I also believe that abortion should be legal in “most/all” cases because most cases occur before 13 weeks.

Again, 60% of Americans are in favor of abortions being legal in most/all cases. Period. Hard stop.

Stop spewing lies. I know it's hard for your right wingers but at least try. Most people do not favor your bull****.

When couched as “most/all” I also believe that abortion should be legal in “most/all” cases because most cases occur before 13 weeks.

would you be ok with abortions after 15 weeks going to a medical ethics board within the hospital/clinic on a case-by-case instead of being regulated by the state?

and I'm sure you've answered this but how do you feel about abortions after 15 weeks for medical issues (outside of a risk to the health of the mother, although EVERY pregnancy carries some risk to the health of the mother)? as I'm sure you know many medical conditions that will lead to death at an early age or lack of viability of the pregnancy aren't picked up until after 15 weeks.

Again, 60% of Americans are in favor of abortions being legal in most/all cases. Period. Hard stop.

Stop spewing lies. I know it's hard for your right wingers but at least try. Most people do not favor your bull****.

I am also in favor of abortions being legal in most/all cases.

My opposition is to abortions at 15 weeks absent exceptions for health of the mother, rape, and/or incest. My view is the majority view.

If you support abortions post-15 weeks absent those restrictions, then you have the minority view—not me.

would you be ok with abortions after 15 weeks going to a medical ethics board within the hospital/clinic instead of being regulated by the state?

Absolutely. Although I think the decision is better left to the discretion of the individual doctor, instead of a medical ethics board, because some of those medical concerns need to be addressed quickly.

Of course, regulation is likely how you get these standards in place.

I am also in favor of abortions being legal in most/all cases.

My opposition is to abortions at 15 weeks absent exceptions for health of the mother, rape, and/or incest. My view is the majority view.

If you support abortions post-15 weeks absent those restrictions, then you have the minority view—not me.
Again, stop ****ing lying. I know you're not a research guy but the link I gave has a link to the questions asked. You can clearly see 34% are legal at 14 weeks, 22% it depends, and only 27% illegal. So again, you're just lying. That's all you clowns do.

Screenshot_20220628-194226_Office.jpg

You have to have a pearl smooth brain to justify it as killing a baby in some cases but acceptable in other situations. It's a baby!!!... unless the mom is in danger!!! Why is the mom's health more important than than precious little baby? You're a walking hypocrisy.

The same reason that murder is okay for self defense or defense of another. The law has long had exceptions for murder.

It’s not complicated.

I’d be okay with not allowing abortions if we:

allowed anyone to come and live in the US
everyone had free access to health care
everyone had free access to housing
everyone had free access to healthy food
didn’t use the death penalty ever

unless we solve all of that at a minimum first that last thing we need is a bunch of babies coming into the world that we don’t have the resources to support.

Everyone that doesn’t support abortion should have to pay special taxes for the resources necessary to support more people. That’d stop them real quick from “supporting”.

Tired of my taxes paying for all the nut jobs out there in their whack states that don’t pull their weight.

Again, stop ****ing lying. I know you're not a research guy but the link I gave has a link to the questions asked. You can clearly see 34% are legal at 14 weeks, 22% it depends, and only 27% illegal. So again, you're just lying. That's all you clowns do.

Screenshot_20220628-194226_Office.jpg

*Sigh*

Again, I’m going to assume your description of my brain is not some racially-motivated eugenics or phrenology thing.

1. 15 weeks is not 14 weeks
2. It clearly says only 19% said legal in all cases at 14 weeks, with no exceptions (a minority opinion)
3. If you add the numbers you’ll get the majority opinion.

Really isn’t complicated…

How has someone not doxxed this man already?

Nm not trying to get another warning Methodical Management Methodical Management
Someone else got frustrated with the dude and posted his full government name and work info on here

But me and others told them to chill because we didn't think anyone deserved to have their personal info put out there like that

Someone contacted me off NT with even more info on the dude and was thinking of trolling him in the real world, but I told the person I wanted nothing to do with that and told them they shouldn't do something illegal that could put someone's life in danger. I dunno if the info was legit but at least the person agreed it wasn't something they should do.

He keeps coming in here to antagonize people even after folk in here passed on opportunities to escalate the situation.

Dude just acts like a scumbag in here, and not worth serious thought or worth getting banned over

Last edited:
*Sigh*

Again, I’m going to assume your description of my brain is not some racially-motivated eugenics or phrenology thing.

1. 15 weeks is not 14 weeks
2. It clearly says only 19% said legal in all cases at 14 weeks, with no exceptions (a minority opinion)
3. If you add the numbers you’ll get the majority opinion.

Really isn’t complicated…
Are you that bad at math? I would say just admit you're wrong but your reputation seens to be that you won't.

Screenshot_20220628-195511_Chrome.jpg

Are you that bad at math? I would say just admit you're wrong but your reputation seens to be that you won't.

I think you legit don’t understand what you’re posting. And you’re doubling down.

Only 19% agreed it should be legal in all cases, with no exceptions.

Legit don’t know how you’re missing that.

I think you legit don’t understand what you’re posting. And you’re doubling down.

Only 19% agreed it should be legal at 14 weeks, with no exceptions.

Legit don’t know how you’re missing that.
What part don't you understand? They had multiple choices. 19% chose legal at 14 weeks, no exceptions. 15 chose legal, period (meaning they feel legal at 35 weeks too). That's 34% that feel like abortions are legal at 14 weeks.

19% + 8% for 27% feel it should be illegal.

They even did the math for you.

Screenshot_20220628-200501_Chrome.jpg

What part don't you understand? They had multiple choices. 19% chose legal at 14 weeks, no exceptions. 15 chose legal, period (meaning they feel legal at 35 weeks too). That's 34% that feel like abortions are legal at 14 weeks.

19% + 8% for 27% feel it should be illegal.

They even did the math for you.

Screenshot_20220628-200501_Chrome.jpg

I interpreted the legal at 14 weeks as legal, with exceptions. Mistake on my part.

14 weeks is still not 15 weeks, which is where the convo began.

I interpreted the legal at 14 weeks as legal, with exceptions. Mistake on my part.

14 weeks is still not 15 weeks, which is where the convo began.
One week ain't changing things much. Again, 60% favor abortions being legal. Hard stop. You're in the minority.

Back
Top Bottom