***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I have a feeling we won't find out who wins come Tuesday night.. Ohio is going to be too close to call

Unless the GOP puts in some serious voter suppression work tomorrow and lawsuits pop off, I believe we will know who won by tomorrow night (early morning after midnight).

If they call VA and OH for Obama the election will pretty much over.

Last edited:
i hope that if romney wins he can fix everything within his 4 years because thats what was expected of obama, sad part is that bush left his muck obama is slowly getting it clean up and if romney wins he will get the credit :smh:

He's not going to fix anything though. He's a business man who's only managed to make his pockets fatter, but many of the businesses he's ran have failed. Plus he left Massachusetts with an abysmal approval rating. I don't get Why people really think he can change anything.

****, I almost thought that I wasn't registered. I moved recently and registered to vote in my county at the last minute. Did the online check to confirm that I was eligible and messed it up, so I thought there was a mistake.

Have to say I'm really looking forward to voting this time around, particularly for these State props.

The race is at currently where it was in the hours BEFORE the first debate..

Obama has seen a late surge that is not looking good for Romney

Last edited:
Romney chances of winning is like a really low seed winning the NCAA tournament. The sheer amount of of upsets and good breaks it would take is huge.

So Mitt could pull one early upset and it still wouldn't make any difference. Or he could do a Butler, coming within inches of victory. Either way his luck will probably run out and Obama will take it.

-Sidenote, did Future get banned?

Last edited:
I hope not. Even with his unnecessary tangents, Future brought legitimate info to the board and was responsible for good discussions.

As far as predictions go, it really comes to down to how much you trust the methodology of the extant polls:

Either Obama carries the battleground states that he's led in the state polls (OH, PA, WI, MI, CO, IA, NV, NH) or there's a systematic error in their sampling method and Romney wins handily. I don't think one state alone is going to decide this election.

But hey, I've been wrong plenty of times before.

Last edited:
As far as predictions go, it really comes to down to how much you trust the methodology of the extant polls:

Either Obama carries the battleground states that he's led in the state polls (OH, PA, WI, MI, CO, IA, NV, NH) or there's a systematic error in their sampling method and Romney wins handily. I don't think one state alone is going to decide this election.

But hey, I've been wrong plenty of times before.
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...win-state-polls-must-be-statistically-biased/

Listening to Republican Radio and Fox is hilarious. Those fools hate Obama with a passion.

Go Vote...Vote Obama

Listening to Republican Radio and Fox is hilarious. Those fools hate Obama with a passion.
Go Vote...Vote Obama
I suppose Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow on MSNBC stating how voting against Obama is racist isn't hilarious? Or how going against the constitution is bad, Romney responding to Obama's revenge is racist, Bill Lehrer saying how whites voting for Mitt Romney will be found and attacked by blacks.... Not like the Liberals are perfect angels too. Theres a reason why MSNBC is the struggle of news... Will bump this tommorow night or Wensday morning when Chris Matthews commits suicide after a Mitt Romney win.

Last edited:
Go Vote...Vote Obama
I suppose Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow on MSNBC stating how voting against Obama is racist isn't hilarious? Or how going against the constitution is bad, Romney responding to Obama's revenge is racist, Bill Lehrer saying how whites voting for Mitt Romney will be found and attacked by blacks.... Not like the Liberals are perfect angels too. Theres a reason why MSNBC is the struggle of news... Will bump this tommorow night or Wensday morning when Chris Matthews commits suicide after a Mitt Romney win.
You mad bro?
laugh.gif

If Romney wins I'm gonna start a riot everywhere I go.

My company is adding a ton of jobs in Montreal. If Mitt wins, I will seriously entertain transferring up there next summer.

If Mitt and the GOP can lie, cheat and steal their way into the White House, I dunno, I just think I will need a break from the States

Bovado has Obama winning at -375, Romney at +285.

If Vegas has you at those odds and you're Republican, you know you're ****ed.

Going to wake up early and vote. Run some errands and hopefully Halo 4 gets delivered to my house early. Then I'll be watching/playing Halo/election.

Back
Top Bottom