***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You try and fit a 59 point plan into a stump speech or 90 minute debate. Not to mention he was criticized when he first released for it being to long. He had about 3-4 tablets on stage when he explained it. It was much to professorial.

You try and fit a 59 point plan into a stump speech or 90 minute debate. Not to mention he was criticized when he first released for it being to long. He had about 3-4 tablets on stage when he explained it. It was much to professorial.

I'm being sarcastic. I knew about the 59 point plan for months..

He still offers up few details when asked.. Forget 90 minute debates... In regular interviews, he just won't answer

Last edited:
He condensed it. At some point voters need to their own research. I've seen so many people on here asking about his plan. A simple google search would have answered the question. Campaigns are won though poetry and governing done in prose.

alot of ya gotta chill..if Romney wins, da democrats are still more then likely holding da senate..da neo con republicans will be held at bay, so will

evangelicals, so da social issues wont be touched.

running trillion dollar deficits aint da business, and thats what we doing now.

Finally, poof Vamoose to all these campaign commercials
glasses.gif
*Bart Scott - Can't Wait.

Well Christie has my vote in '16 cause it's just been too long since a fat guy has held office. lmao at the Peter Griffin reference previously mentioned

It's funny how diverse the people are in the crowds at the Obama rallies and how white the crowds are at the Romney rallies. What is more a representation of America?

The crowds at Obama's rallies are a true representation of America...and you have minorities voting for Mitt when he doesn't care one iota.

True reflection of America >>>>>>>>>>>>

Mitt's crowd will always have a seat at the tablespoon to speak.

I hope not. Even with his unnecessary tangents, Future brought legitimate info to the board and was responsible for good discussions.
He's done way more bad than good on NT after he switched up his gimmick. Yeah he brought legit info...but that also came w/ his ridiculous narcissistic attitude and divisionary methods of "discussion".

Not referring to you specifically, but I've noticed most of the same people who want him back also regularly sided w/ his stances and beliefs. Sorry...but I can't overlook someone's bull **** just because we share the same opinion on something. 

I think he's suspended, not banned. Either way...he'll be back.

I wanna get voting out of the way as early as I could. Would hate for my day to be slowed down stuck in lines...

Regardless of what happens tomorrow...the internet will erupt. Can't wait for all of the official breaking news reports from highly esteemed journalists on Twitter.

Last edited:
He's done way more bad than good on NT after he switched up his gimmick. Yeah he brought legit info...but that also came w/ his ridiculous narcissistic attitude and divisionary methods of "discussion".

Not referring to you specifically, but I've noticed most of the same people who want him back also regularly sided w/ his stances and beliefs. Sorry...but I can't overlook someone's bull **** just because we share the same opinion on something. 

I think he's suspended, not banned. Either way...he'll be back.

I wanna get voting out of the way as early as I could. Would hate for my day to be slowed down stuck in lines...

Regardless of what happens tomorrow...the internet will erupt. Can't wait for all of the official breaking news reports from highly esteemed journalists on Twitter.
What happend to future? He was actually a pretty kool and well informed guy. Don't tell me he got banned...

Back
Top Bottom