***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The USD is worth more than the Euro € now.
78AB867C-3791-49EA-9FB7-08D502C63518.gif

One of the most transparently bought and paid for senators is for strengthening the filibuster

Go figure...

So now, Democrats are children?

This is the kind of language I'm surprised the Democratic leadership lets slide, especially coming from someone who think doing curtsies during a voting session is appropriate.

One of the most transparently bought and paid for senators is for strengthening the filibuster

Go figure...

Who's the child in this scenario? The grown adults who vote for the grown adults who vote, or the grown adults who vote for the grown adults who vote?

Is what Abbot and DeSantis are doing with migrants not illegal? I feel like the false pretenses and coercion used by these guys shouldn't necessarily be legal...

I legit think Nevada flips red this cycle

Rent prices are crazy, single-family houses are now out of reach for most, gas prices are still mostly over $5.

Dems support in rural areas has evaporated. The makeup for that is with growing support in the Reno area and blowing GOP out in the Vegas area.

But it is looking like they will underperform in those areas and the GOP is gonna win a lot of races by small margins

I genuinely do not understand what she's doing.

Doing speeches with McConnell the most hated politician in american?
even if she was purley corrupt, this seems stupid to me.

you aren't useful as a lobbyist if you are hated by politicians on both sides of the aisle.
if you wanna cash out and be lobbyist you can't burn bridges on the way out.

Back
Top Bottom