***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Man I was hoping housing prices would drop in the PNW but we're about to see a lot of refugees in the coming years :smh:

I genuinely do not understand what she's doing.

Doing speeches with McConnell the most hated politician in american?
even if she was purley corrupt, this seems stupid to me.

you aren't useful as a lobbyist if you are hated by politicians on both sides of the aisle.
if you wanna cash out and be lobbyist you can't burn bridges on the way out.
Who needs to be a lobbyist when you’re bankrolled by dark money from the right?

when you lose a primary I think the money would dry up.
Being a Dem centrist willing to **** in the Democratic Party can still get you well paid.

Claire McCaskill still outchea cashing checks. So is Lieberman.

But how Sinema is moving doesn't make sense. Everyone hates her besides a few GOP Senators that like her filibuster stance (Mitch) or how are clearly in love with her (Romney). The lobbyist checks are the fattest, but she is pissing off everyone in Dem leadership.

Maybe she got enough saved up and doesn't care.

Being a Dem centrist willing to **** in the Democratic Party can still get you well paid.

Claire McCaskill still outchea cashing checks. So is Lieberman.

But how Sinema is moving doesn't make sense. Everyone hates her besides a few GOP Senators that like her filibuster stance (Mitch) or how are clearly in love with her (Romney). The lobbyist checks are the fattest, but she is pissing off everyone in Dem leadership.

Maybe she got enough saved up and doesn't care.

Yah but Claire McCaskill is a member in good standing of the democratic party.

She didn't burn bridges like Sinema.
Sinema has gotta be radioactive at this point.

She just doesn't seem like a totally rational actor.

If she's being purely currupt it seems like she's doing a bad job at that also lol.

Yah but Claire McCaskill is a member in good standing of the democratic party.

She didn't burn bridges like Sinema.
Sinema has gotta be radioactive at this point.

She just doesn't seem like a totally rational actor.

If she's being purely currupt it seems like she's doing a bad job at that also lol.
Lieberman left with the whole party hating him.

Some of McCaskill money comes from television punditry. Sinema doesn't need to be in good standing to do that.

She is corrupt and incompetent. Manchin is corrupt but competent. Sinema loves the attention and the process. Not helping people through policy.

I truly think she hates everyone that doesn't kiss her ***, and then she works backward from there. But she has deluded herself to the point she doesn't realize her brand of politics won't last in a highly partisan environment.

Welp, the legal challenges have started

58578.jpg

Is who need in this moment.

Welp, the legal challenges have started

Boyyyyy the amount of press the Dems need to drum up after this is otherworldly. Beat the dead horse into the ground to show GQP will harm anyone and everyone regardless of affiliation, for no reason other than to hurt the people.

Edit - Oh, good, these idiots don't know what they're talking about. Read their release to the point they complained that the debt would be paid by shifting it to taxpayers. This will get thrown out fast.

Boyyyyy the amount of press the Dems need to drum up after this is otherworldly. Beat the dead horse into the ground to show GQP will harm anyone and everyone regardless of affiliation, for no reason other than to hurt the people.

Edit - Oh, good, these idiots don't know what they're talking about. Read their release to the point they complained that the debt would be paid by shifting it to taxpayers. This will get thrown out fast.
All they need to do is land the right Trump judge and they put everything on hold until SCOTUS rules on it.

But this isn't even the major challenge that is coming.

All they need to do is land the right Trump judge and they put everything on hold until SCOTUS rules on it.

But this isn't even the major challenge that is coming.
That's fair. I figure some more competent lawsuits will be filed in time. Dems still need to hit the media and start campaigning on this now. Win the hearts of moderates and retain the House. Between abortion, student debt and Trump's crimes, its not hard to paint the QOP in enough bad light to retain at least one chamber of congress.

That's fair. I figure some more competent lawsuits will be filed in time. Dems still need to hit the media and start campaigning on this now. Win the hearts of moderates and retain the House. Between abortion, student debt and Trump's crimes, its not hard to paint the QOP in enough bad light to retain at least one chamber of congress.
Anytime Dems get asked about immigration, they should just pivot to abortion rights, authoritarian GOP, and student loans. Don't entertain their questions, just spew out a polished speech about these three topics.

Back
Top Bottom