***Official Political Discussion Thread***

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford They talk about Nevada and the Republican Party push for Latinos here. Think you mentioned this the other day

I'll check this out.

Yeah, the GOP is smart going after Latinos here. If they can produce the same swing they saw in Texas then they will be able to win a lot of close elections.

It might be harder than other places because a lot of Latinos work in the service industry that is pro-union and in turn pro Dem. But to me it seems like they are making headway with Latino men. Dem Latinos are much more open to voting GOP than any other Demographic.

There are a lot of social pressures pushing Latinos right too.

I dunno if it will work long term, but cost of living is so bad here right now I think the GOP takes the Senate and Governor seat this cycle.

Dem turnout need to be historically high, and I don't think it will be. Dems seems to be putting all their hopes on abortion but with inflation so high it isn't breaking through.

You joke but it's being heavily considered.

And if prices in American city that's warm with a major film industry get cheaper.

I'll be on the first thing smoking, superme American flag hoodie packed.

Osh hopping off the plane like

juelz-santana-dipset-anthem.jpg

I'll check this out.

Yeah, the GOP is smart going after Latinos here. If they can produce the same swing they saw in Texas then they will be able to win a lot of close elections.

It might be harder than other places because a lot of Latinos work in the service industry that is pro-union and in turn pro Dem. But to me it seems like they are making headway with Latino men. Dem Latinos are much more open to voting GOP than any other Demographic.

There are a lot of social pressures pushing Latinos right too.

I dunno if it will work long term, but cost of living is so bad here right now I think the GOP takes the Senate and Governor seat this cycle.

Dem turnout need to be historically high, and I don't think it will be. Dems seems to be putting all their hopes on abortion but with inflation so high it isn't breaking through.
I hope COL and Inflation gets better but my bigger concern is whether COL impacts the cost of one way tickets to Nevada? Asking for a friend ninjahood ninjahood

Back
Top Bottom