***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1289BFCC-3F70-40E5-B711-35E3510B8D78.jpeg
They shoulda saved up 6 months of salary for a hurricane emergency. Not my problem.

They shoulda saved up 6 months of salary for a hurricane emergency. Not my problem.

If you say that though you’re heartless, but when they call all immigrants “criminals and thugs who are here to rape, kill, and bring drugs into America ” instead of seeing that a majority of them are human beings searching for better living conditions , they justify it as a rational fear.

Just like the conservatives who justify a pregnancy from a rape or a pregnancy that will kill the mother as “God’s plan.” It’s disgusting.

Last edited:
Can judges be impeached?
she can be investigated. also, I believe she is overextending her capacity. I don't believe she has a say on what the DOJ and Special Master imposes as that is not her duty to do so nor does she has the authority.

These women are probably paid actors. This app is all about finessing desperate conservative men.

However, if they are not, it is hilarious to hear people talk about how they have very narrow standards for dating while admitting they are single and actively looking for a partner.

People don't get it, but it just comes off as "here is a list of the limiting beliefs that have caused me to be unsuccessful at finding a partner"

My wife is telling me that Ron DeSantis basically stood up and said that people had died during the hurricane - but not because of it. Anyone got a link?

Back
Top Bottom