***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Mitch hiding in his shell even when his wife is in the crosshairs.

These fools so scared of the orange clown and his cult members.

:lol:

I truly think it’s blackmail. Trump been doing that since the damn early 80s :lol:. First time, they’ve been REALLY gotten by the balls.

And that 2016 RNC hack…has never been released. They switched their platform overnight, after that.

Never forget the RNC convention in Clev immediately after that…when they flipped from defending Ukraine, to flat out removing it from their platform.

I truly think it’s blackmail. Trump been doing that since the damn early 80s :lol:. First time, they’ve been REALLY gotten by the balls.

And that 2016 RNC hack…has never been released. They switched their platform overnight, after that.

Never forget the RNC convention in Clev immediately after that…when they flipped from defending Ukraine, to flat out removing it from their platform.

100%. Hack both parties, release damaging info to beat one, and retain damaging info to control the other. The whole 2016 hack was the most effective form of kompromat I think we'll ever see play out in our lifetimes.

Rico Caruso for Mayor
El Alcalde!

B0B61E44-77F8-47E3-B9F1-7BFB6FA1C5C9.gif

7DC6557F-4E39-40C2-B689-808EC30A125A.gif

Voters are pendejos if they elect him.

They don’t mess around with that either - that’s why Boris Becker is in prison. He declared bankruptcy but they later found that he had hidden a few million. It’s not supposed to be an easy way out - no matter what Trump would have you believe.

Back
Top Bottom