***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I feel bad for the the chick that went against Dewine

Literally had no chance.

Just like Romney against Obama. **** was over before it even began lol

While enough L's are still expected it seems the "red wave" won't be a thing

Don't really know what to take from that tbh
Yea always suspected the “red wave” would be hype and lean more towards propaganda to get ppl riled up and following all this…It rarely plays out where it’s a total takeover, one of the reasons it’s always hard to get **** done with the system we got

Mehmet Oz would probably have it easier if he were "white" and "christian". Doubt most of these country folk in PA can pronounce his name. Probably think he's a "muslim terrorist" taking over "our country" :lol:

Mehmet Oz would probably have it easier if he were "white" and "christian". Doubt most of these country folk in PA can pronounce his name. Probably think he's a "muslim terrorist" taking over "our country" :lol:
Which is why Minnesota surprised me, I didn't realize how progressive Minneapolis/St. Paul and other cities in the state were.

FhEDtziXgAAErzI.jpeg

Drazan in Oregon's picture pixellated she got 410,000 votes?
Bruh its a god damb disgrace that these idiots in Oregon are considering her. Even worse was the smooth brained Neanderthals that voted for Johnson as a 3rd party candidate and not understanding she's funded by Phil Knight to siphon votes from Kotek.

**** this state man. Bunch of god damb idiots that don't realize what a Drazan governorship would do.

The parts I've been to which is entirely the metro/Twin Cities/Duluth/Mankato... and Walz keeps winning.

Back
Top Bottom