***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yes I feel like Minneapolis/St. Paul, Chicago, Milwaukee, Detroit are all aligned. The people are more represented/live in these cities anyway so it is the overall feeling.

Bro Brainerd I like but they don't like me "City-it" aka idiot

Bruh, they said the SAME thing to me. I guess it’s like all they got on us or something. I told that man to sell me the f’ing spark plugs for the jet ski so I could get my Kenny powers on.

Bruh, they said the SAME thing to me. I guess it’s like all they got on us or something. I told that man to sell me the f’ing spark plugs for the jet ski so I could get my Kenny powers on.
Dude's in old pickups and tired hats smokin their engines, get the **** on dude :lol:

To be fair, you guys are like the exception to the rule over there besides what I'm guessing is Chicago and Milwaukee...?

I think it’s just the number of people in the metro area vs the rest of the state and the country guys who vote blue too.

We have a lot of union guys here too who might not like the libs but they sure don’t want to be right to work.

Dude's in old pickups and tired hats smokin their engines, get the **** on dude :lol:

Man, try running heavy equipment and driving a truck, I got all these redneck ******* hells angels guys in Stacy revving their Harley’s and hemis at me hitting the block trying to be my friend.

FOH sir, I drive a GTI and ride a British motorcycle. My job is just a job not a redneck lifestyle.

Matt Birk called out Minnesota Republican voters for not coming out :rofl:

2B120CEA-09CC-4E8D-B6A4-D065A17D91ED.jpeg

Sooooo not a bad night after all?

Was prepared for the worse. Doesn't look like we're gonna get it.

Back
Top Bottom