***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hoping Warnock gets to 50.1 to win outright.
Is Boebert really gonna be up outta here? 👀👀

LAWD PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN.

pray.gif

Is it possible that the Democratic coalition being whiter and more educated
is now benefitting them in mid terms?

while possibly disadvantaging them in presidential elections?

If anything I think tonight shows the end of the trump MAGA era. But my fear is Desantis rising up the ranks in the Republican Party. IMO he is more dangerous than trump, because he appears more coherent (which isn’t saying much) and has more political background with a following building. Dems need a strong candidate for 2024 and Biden ain’t it.

If anything I think tonight shows the end of the trump MAGA era. But my fear is Desantis rising up the ranks in the Republican Party. IMO he is more dangerous than trump, because he appears more coherent (which isn’t saying much) and has more political background with a following building. Dems need a strong candidate for 2024 and Biden ain’t it.

unless trump dies in 2 years, he ain’t going no where

This man lost the popular vote in ‘16 by 3 million and then to biden by 7 million

and yet we see how the man has acted.. He won’t care what the GOP decide.. hell even if he loses the nomination, he probably still runs as an independent

obviously he could be in jail, but we’ll see if they have the spines for that

unless trump dies in 2 years, he ain’t going no where

This man lost the popular vote in ‘16 by 3 million and then to biden by 7 million

and yet we see how the man has acted.. He won’t care what the GOP decide.. hell even if he loses the nomination, he probably still runs as an independent

obviously he could be in jail, but we’ll see if they have the spines for that

after tonight MAGA is an anchor tied to republicans, but for sure MAGA and Trump aint going anywhere. they gonna be like a dark cloud hovering over the party, and this pleases me.

after tonight MAGA is an anchor tied to republicans, but for sure MAGA and Trump aint going anywhere. they gonna be like a dark cloud hovering over the party, and this pleases me.

yup.. that man ain’t going no where.. the grift is too good.. plus it plays to his ego

and then he has all the foreign stuff, like liv golf and the crap ton of cash his son in law got

but this man burns everything to the ground.. this the USFL all over again

Back
Top Bottom