***Official Political Discussion Thread***

“ severe illness”

6785FC80-9248-4D20-90A6-24493EEEA67E.gif

aepps20 aepps20 you was right mane.

Gen Z came through
I knew that they would. Simply put outside of NT I've been working to get friends and families registered and to the polls. Every other weekend when I'm in the barbershop when folks want to talk about sports I switch the conversation to politics and encourage everyone to vote. This has been my life all year as a tribute to my mom who always wanted us to help people and do more than just vote. The thing about Colorado is that we aren't about the games when it comes to politics. Some conservatives that I know we're voting straight blue and even my white conservative pastor has been calling out Christian Nationalism. This midterm was a warning to the Trump apologists and scums that we as a nation aren't for that nonsense.

I knew that they would. Simply put outside of NT I've been working to get friends and families registered and to the polls. Every other weekend when I'm in the barbershop when folks want to talk about sports I switch the conversation to politics and encourage everyone to vote. This has been my life all year as a tribute to my mom who always wanted us to help people and do more than just vote. The thing about Colorado is that we aren't about the games when it comes to politics. Some conservatives that I know we're voting straight blue and even my white conservative pastor has been calling out Christian Nationalism. This midterm was a warning to the Trump apologists and scums that we as a nation aren't for that nonsense.
Feels great when the cult of Christian Nationalism is called out.

Feels great when the cult of Christian Nationalism is called out.
It's crazy how many pastors are finally realizing that Christian Nationalism is all bad and that talking about AR15s and Trump from da pulpit is all bad and keeps da collection plates light. The thing about Christian Nationalists is that they are for the most part broke Bois. Sure they'll attend your services but they ain't paying money to you.

It's crazy how many pastors are finally realizing that Christian Nationalism is all bad and that talking about AR15s and Trump from da pulpit is all bad and keeps da collection plates light. The thing about Christian Nationalists is that they are for the most part broke Bois. Sure they'll attend your services but they ain't paying money to you.
When they realize that they were practically being false prophets and need to review their understanding of the gospel and re-evaluate their stance.

I mean okay
But I would recommend a simple lifehack; simply do not listen to him if you don't like his hot takes.

“Ignore the people you dont agree with” is weird advice on a politics discussion thread.

But I mean, I don’t seek out his non-quantitative commentary. I’m just not happy that it’s out there influencing people? Like, I lost a lot of respect for Nate over the last 4 years. That’s all I was originally expressing.

Man, Andrea Mitchell is MNBC's version of Lee Corso! She must have some dirt on people at the network. She's so hard to follow.

Or am I trippin?

Back
Top Bottom