***Official Political Discussion Thread***

But he doesn’t energize trumps base. And that is what hurts him.
I think he ultimately does though. I've yet to meet a Trumpanzee that doesn't praise DeSantis for what he's done in Florida or hold up Florida as the beacon of their version of "freedom."

He might not get them as "rah rah" as Trump, but I think he'd be the smarter choice from a strategic standpoint.

Feels like trump backed candidates are more radioactive than Trump himself which is also hilarious

You could just see alot of the party being enthused to vote for Trump again and nobody else he backs in primaries

And yeah I honestly don't see DeSantis beating Trump if it comes to that
9zy7x0_th (2).png

I think the GOP is distancing themselves from Trump knowing that if they don't retake BOTH the House and Senate, there's nothing left to stop Garland from charging Trump (finally).

Now whether Merrick the Meek does anything about it, is the biggest ? of the Biden presidency.

I think the GOP is distancing themselves from Trump knowing that if they don't retake BOTH the House and Senate, there's nothing left to stop Garland from charging Trump (finally).

Now whether Merrick the Meek does anything about it, is the biggest ? of the Biden presidency.

I’ve been asking myself all day if I’d rather America deliver justice to Trump in the form of criminal convictions OR get to watch him launch the mother of all scorched earth campaigns in a GOP primary.

I know the “right” answer, but I’m still on the fence.

Yeah I see both sides but I’m not gonna hold my breath on him going to prison. This is America let’s be real.
Oh, yeah. I said conviction, not prison. No one is letting a former President of the US actually be shown in prison.

But it would be enough to legally keep him from running again. And we can close this 7 year nightmare of an American chapter.

Back
Top Bottom