***Official Political Discussion Thread***

E24FF312-A92F-4316-A4B0-F035AAD2F047.jpeg

By the way, saw the Biden motorcade today. He was in Mounds View, Minn. to meet with Cummins Corp. who are introducing a new green-energy battery.

Couple MAGA hats out, but mostly good energy. One guy was fanning a giant leaf at the motorcade like he was a king or queen in Game of Thrones.

They shut down 16 blocks around my parents’ neighborhood when he arrived and when he left. There were 8 cop cars at the front of this motorcade, then two limos, one carrying Biden (he waved), then a bomb squad truck behind those in case the worst happened, and then 8 more cop cars behind that.

George Jr. should’ve invited Adam Morrison to the House with the 2006 Florida Gators too, it’s never too late to right your mistakes.

dacomeup dacomeup aepps20 aepps20 are you guys familiar with this guy? Aside from being mentally insane is he any good?

Kind of kidding, being Trump’s lawyer will have his name in the rafters of the GOP so it should be a financially profitable move no matter what. I am just curious what folks are saying about him in the legal streets/community

, being Trump’s lawyer will have his name in the rafters of the GOP so it should be a financially profitable

you-sure-really.gif

dacomeup dacomeup aepps20 aepps20 are you guys familiar with this guy? Aside from being mentally insane is he any good?

Kind of kidding, being Trump’s lawyer will have his name in the rafters of the GOP so it should be a financially profitable move no matter what. I am just curious what folks are saying about him in the legal streets/community
His firm is top notch so he wasn’t stupid. I hear he’s good. I bet Trump’s past payment issues had his firm passing on this one

Well damn

Wants to do crimes but too ***** to do the time? Good riddance.

Man, after this went down I was talking with someone how this dude is the dumbest political criminal of all-time. Yeah, okay, he straight up stole the $233K severance (wild that no one verified his claim that Larry signed off on it). Not disputing that.

But fam…the tuition money stole was $14K (right over the $10K threshold which escalated the charges) and he falsified his time sheet while on two vacations. How you over 50 years of age and stealing $14K for grad certificate course and falsifying time cards, B? Was that course really moving the needle that much on your career and did you really need those vacations/vacation days?

Also, he was ******* Chief of Staff for the Maryland Governor and not aware that Maryland is an all party consent state for recording conversations :sick:

He was moving all of sorts of sloppy.
1680583468848.gif

They don’t have the best reputation for being good people over there to say the least :lol:. Partners there are known to be scumbags and one of my closest friends worked there so I have heard plenty of crazy stories. This doesn’t really shock me

you-sure-really.gif

:lol: Touché. I guess I was thinking more in the sense of follow-on business from actual paying clients :lol:

Dog **** firm :lol:.Of course he’d quit to get stiffed on legal bills by Trump

Well damn :lol: It is actually kind of wild to sit back and let it sink in that a former President can’t even get elite legal representation. AG gotta be on this type of time from the jump for that to happen
B41FB810-301F-4E28-A5FD-A24BF03552AE.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom