***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Speaking of fake accounts, I still have the instagram @Marcorubio laying around if you want to take your support to the next level @Rico x Hood
laugh.gif
I was looking through my notepad with some Instagram usernames and remembered that I owned @Marcorubio back in 2016. It was after he dropped out of the presidential election but I remember turning the account into basically just mocking him in the bio, profile pic, pictures etc.
It turns out that Rubio actually got IG to seize the account at some point :lol:

838cee9b2483be37b3393ea81a8dbcdc.png

5f731e68e59f6cfc45f828b0a5069ceb.png

I could see Trump pulling a Budd Dwyer if he really thought he was going to do time.
His strategy in dealing with criminal investigations has always been to delay, delay, delay.
Either way he's gonna get a pardon from the next Republican president

How does secret service protection work in prison, suits or jumpsuits?

I suppose the main answer is that there’s prison and then there’s prison - it’s not like he’d get thrown into GenPop of MCC Brooklyn. They’d have to have some sort of special facility which would be guarded by the Secret Service - but they clearly wouldn’t be doing close protection inside the prison.

As much as I’d like to see him in orange I think that’s unlikely even with a conviction. The optics of that are just so bad. It will likely be some sort of house arrest.

Florida becoming an even bigger cesspool

Last edited:
Only reason he's doing it is to be a martyr in his voters eyes and get more donations

for a smart person with strategy, yes. but I can't see this man straight up "surrendering" easily like this without some kind of nonsense. I'd figure he'd openly ignore and defy the indictment like some kind of anti-establishment freedom fighter. His advisors probably forcing him to go with the martyr plan and he's whining in the corner about it.

Back
Top Bottom