***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This loser was in SUNSET PARK tweeting like that. I don't understand these conservative weirdos who come to NY, have a blast and then lie so brazenly.

It's like when TCU and Georgia played in L.A. a few months back.

I'm sure a lot (if not most) of those fans were talking **** about California beforehand. Then they went, had a good time (at least the Georgia fans did), went back home and talked more ****, just because.

Folks, the centrists have a new secret weapon. They are planning to say “neither left nor right, but forward.”

No one will have answer to this and the projected result will be the Whitman-Yang ticket securing the White House with Joe Lieberman as the power behind the throne.

DXZGsb_U8AAIn_i.jpg

Ugh,

Minimalism is doing too much. Style is cyclical and I like the status quo because it makes getting ready for the day so easy. I love how infrequently, I have to wear a suit. Quarter zip mock, beard trimmed with an electrical razor, sockless business casual shoes, and long pants, bammm, you look well dressed and professional.

This kind of stuff is going to push minimalism away faster, and I am not looking forward to the future where we'll have to shave with a straight razor, wear a three piece suits to go grocery shopping. Brands, listen up. People want "quiet luxury," not to live in a Ben Garrison cartoon.

Ugh,

Minimalism is doing too much. Style is cyclical and I like the status quo because it makes getting ready for the day so easy. I love how infrequently, I have to wear a suit. Quarter zip mock, beard trimmed with an electrical razor, sockless business casual shoes, and long pants, bammm, you look well dressed and professional.

This kind of stuff is going to push minimalism away faster, and I am not looking forward to the future where we'll have to shave with a straight razor, wear a three piece suits to go grocery shopping. Brands, listen up. People want "quiet luxury," not to live in a Ben Garrison cartoon.

It's the No Name brand that's used in Canada.

Like the No Labels party, it uses yellow.

Back
Top Bottom