***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"You should see my truck. I can't see out the back window because I got so many bumper stickers! Just on a Saturday or Sunday, I got noting to do, I put my flags out and just ride around town to remind everybody."

Imagine THAT is how you decide to accessorize your vehicle and spend your free time :rofl:It becomes harder and harder to believe this is real every day.

"You should see my truck. I can't see out the back window because I got so many bumper stickers! Just on a Saturday or Sunday, I got noting to do, I put my flags out and just ride around town to remind everybody."

Imagine THAT is how you decide to accessorize your vehicle and spend your free time :rofl:It becomes harder and harder to believe this is real every day.
Sounds like where I'm at in WA. You got the rich rednecks with brand new trucks and poor rednecks with 20+ year old trucks, both of them rockin the same stickers like each one ads +2hp

Sounds like where I'm at in WA. You got the rich rednecks with brand new trucks and poor rednecks with 20+ year old trucks, both of them rockin the same stickers like each one ads +2hp
Like a dozen different cities just flew to mind for me :lol: I would see about 5-6 maga trucks any given Saturday when I lived north of the Columbia. Then the 2022 elections happened and all but 1 suddenly disappeared :nerd:

you have the rich poor lifted truck red neck flags heavy on the petal for no reason and then u have the hybrid driving slow on fast lane save the whales sticker mob.

it's entertaining on these cali highways

179.gif

Those clowns after realizing what just happened

Absolutes disgusts me how much my area and the entire Midwest really is covered in smoke , and these idiots still think climate change is fake, and don’t care about the environment.

It’s so pro life of them.

IATT IATT That lady deleted her post because she got ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISHED & LAMBASTED!! She said she deleted it due to the trolls and bots replying to her! Yeah, right!! This shows how absolutely stupid she is to not take responsibility for posting something so sick and abborant! Basically doubling down on it and defending TFG! SICKOS!!!

Back
Top Bottom