***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It’s very clear that Trump is going to pick Vivek as his VP. And Tucker/Greenwald will write all the comms/spread the disinformation :smh:

Imagine starting WW3 to support a countries ability to commit genocide

Also:

Zero media coverage

I would not trust that account. Fiorella Isabel is a known propagandist. And just moved to Russia. if I’m not mistaken.

Like, she’s legit terrible and has been caught fabricating stories and outright lying (for Russian interest) many many times over.

She’s Aaron Mate & Max Blumenthal levels of bad. Truly terrible

When the russian direct deposit hits.

i know one guy whose happy;

1699559629805.png

I would not trust that account. Fiorella Isabel is a known propagandist. And just moved to Russia. if I’m not mistaken.

Like, she’s legit terrible and has been caught fabricating stories and outright lying (for Russian interest) many many times over.

She’s Aaron Mate & Max Blumenthal levels of bad. Truly terrible

We can’t keep doing this

Someone posts something. People pull up their tweet from years ago you don’t like to discredit them

Btw this wasn’t her report.

The Israeli papers themselves have been saying this for weeks and those that survived from the festival said the same themselves (ie tanks and helipcopters were shooting indiscriminately)

If Tim Scott didn’t produce a girlfriend soon, I was going to need someone to ask him if he was dating Manti Te’o’s ex girlfriend.

Back
Top Bottom