***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Some post a Jeffrey Epstein conspiracy, a Tweet tacitly trying to downplay what Hamas did, and then a tweet by a known Putin sympathizing scammer.

A person that has been littering this thread with random hot takes and what he sees on Twitter.

All while strawman and throwing jabs at posters in here

Yet, the issue is that I was not sufficient nice to that person.

Give me a ****ing break
lmao im not saying necessarily to be nice, my point was moreso that bullying his intelligence can be seen as an offensive/personal insult. sorry didn't mean to tell u what to do, but as someone who has in the past talked to a forum member in a similar way and received a ban i would not like that to happen to you, thats all

lmao im not saying necessarily to be nice, my point was moreso that bullying his intelligence can be seen as an offensive/personal insult. sorry didn't mean to tell u what to do, but as someone who has in the past talked to a forum member in a similar way and received a ban i would not like that to happen to you, thats all
I am not bullying his general intelligence

I am saying him sending too much time on the internet, ingesting hot takes about serious issues, has had a large negative impact on his reasoning and behavior.

DLF: "@Catturd2 said that Democrats are genocidal freaks who want to murder Palestinian babies"

Rusty: "that's dumb"

"why are you guys being mean to him :frown: "

DLF: "@Catturd2 said that Democrats are genocidal freaks who want to murder Palestinian babies"

Rusty: "that's dumb"

"why are you guys being mean to him :frown: "
chill bruh i just don't want him to get banned if someone reports him, thats all.
mods take personal insults seriously

1704421515249.png

remember, it all makes sense when you realize they want Biden to lose.

Back
Top Bottom