***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just shows how downright stupid these GOP simps really are! I would LOVE for this genius to explain to the press the actual legal reason for removing Biden off the ballot? I can already hear the himming and hawing but no actual legal reason will be explained.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but they need an actual legal and constitutional reason to remove him, right? Guess this donut-for brains doesn't really understand the 14th amendment too well in regards to why TFG was removed! 🤦🏻‍♂️

1704562036884.png

Republican Donald Trump didn’t submit a state loyalty oath that candidates in Illinois have been signing for more than a half century that asserts they won’t “advocate the overthrow of the government” — a pledge that holds new resonance on the third anniversary of the Jan. 6th insurrection.

That’s a departure his presidential campaign is not explaining after Trump signed and submitted the document to Illinois election authorities for both the 2016 and 2020 election cycles, when he ran against Democrats Hillary Clinton and President Joe Biden, respectively.

Back
Top Bottom