***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Actually, it's because voters wanted to teach Hillary and the Democrats a lesson.

It was alot bigger than just this

Yes republicans had successfully made the clintons and Hillary into the boogeyman

But with such narrow margins all the things that went into the snowball need to be factored in, like the announcement of a BS investigation being leaked just prior.. or Hillary simply being a woman.. or the animosity of have a black president for 8 years

Hillary was easily the more qualified person for the job, in that she had any experience at all.. but the problem with America is democrats are held to a higher standard and expected to be the adults in the room and instead of focusing on that and the many many many screws up of the GOP and/or their blatant hypocrisy

Because really what exactly was it that Hillary and the Dems needed to be taught a lesson for? Whomever the candidate was, it was going be some BS because it’s always some BS

1719869060345.png

It will be our last election IF TFG wins. If anyone honestly believes, if he wins granted, that in 4 years he will just up and walk out of the WH, is delusional! The ****** up SC just gave him the power of a King, so if he wins, we as a country are all ******!

I hate this place right now!!

That's exactly how I feel. Anyone that thinks he is leaving the white house in 4 years is delusional.

If I were Biden, I'd try to make life hell for SCOTUS. Do the most outrageous stuff and force SCOTUS to cut their vacation short OR give people a taste of life with a constrained SCOTUS, every summer, and make SCOTUS into a very real and tangible and felt political operator who is on the election docket every two years. There's also the fact that, I dunno, a scarry, scarry, Russo-Islamic-North Korean-CCP terrorist who is anti Israel, and was at J6, was on the run and he was hiding in Mar-a-Lago and we happened to have a few drones in the area, and oh well....

SCOTUS just gave POTUS pseudo dictatorial power. If Biden does nothing but telling people to vote harder, then he's the one engaging in "purity politics."

Last edited:
If I were Biden, I'd try to make life hell for SCOTUS. Do the most outrageous stuff and force SCOTUS to cut their vacation short OR give people a taste of life with a constrained SCOTUS, every summer, and make SCOTUS into a very real and tangible and felt political operator who is on the election docket every two years. There's also the fact that, I dunno, a scarry, scarry, Russo-Islamic-North Korean-CCP terrorist who is anti Israel, and was at J6, was on the run and he was hiding in Mar-a-Lago and we happened to have a few drones in the area, and oh well....

SCOTUS just gave POTUS pseudo dictatorial power. If Biden does nothing but telling people to vote harder, then he's the one engaging in "purity politics."

That’s the thing.. force their hand and make shhh super obvious that they are no longer acting a judicial branch but actually making law

Do all the things you want to do my executive order (roe v wade, student loan forgiveness, bank predatory stuff)

Make it obvious the intent with all of this is for a different standard for 1 side vs the other and make they actually have to defend it

Back
Top Bottom