***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He isn’t the only old person “olding” amongst our nations politicians though. All of a sudden, Biden sets the precedent when 60-70% of these guys and gals need to retire. Folk let Mitch McConnell run roughshod and he doesn’t plan on retiring until he’s 85 in 2027. RGB was like 84 still serving.

Trump is 78 years old himself.

Biden isn’t the only one past his prime.

It’s amazing that the topic is heightened at the present time. Even though Biden is the oldest president ever elected but, it’s kind of astonishing that the American public is concerned about age. Our politicians seem to have always been elder statesmen
You’re absolutely right but clearly there’s more scrutiny when it’s the President and he looks like his brain went into hibernation mode in the middle of a debate.

To be clear, the most important thing is to keep Trump out of office and I’ll absolutely vote to do that. But people aren’t crazy for being concerned about Biden’s age and his mental sharpness. He should’ve let someone else run, but pride is a *****. I don’t buy into the whole “he’s the only person who can beat Trump” and I’m not sure if he would’ve beat Trump in 20 if COVID hadn’t happened.

You’re absolutely right but clearly there’s more scrutiny when it’s the President and he looks like his brain went into hibernation mode in the middle of a debate.

To be clear, the most important thing is to keep Trump out of office and I’ll absolutely vote to do that. But people aren’t crazy for being concerned about Biden’s age and his mental sharpness. He should’ve let someone else run, but pride is a *****. I don’t buy into the whole “he’s the only person who can beat Trump” and I’m not sure if he would’ve beat Trump in 20 if COVID hadn’t happened.

Needs to be scrutiny across the board because they all work in tandem…. It’s ridiculous to single this man out when again, the majority of these politicians are old.

How about him and Trump both had no business running? Again, Trump is 78 years old. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Both these guys are OLD. People think just because Trump is loud and vocalizes a bunch of gibberish that he’s different? No, he’s just as old.

Like I’ve said, give me Biden and if he starts losing his wits and motor skills within a year or two, he can acquiesce to Kamala

Last edited:
I dunno whats the plan but if Biden were to drop out it would be best he do sooner than later, like this week. Waiting till october to announce it isnt smart (if thats the plan)

Si

I told this to my friends golfing this past weekend. I’ll vote for a dead dog over Trump. So it’s Biden for me I don’t care.

I'm also team dead dog. If anybody needs to drop out, it's the guy who got impeached twice, sued for sexual assault, is a convicted felon, and who is a terrible human being. THAT **** should drop TF out.

1720018574233.png

I think Biden wins…The whole too old and he needs to be replaced thing is something that’s been said before and seems like content for the news cycle right now, not as big of a deal as they make it seem…Dropping out now only adds more confusion and benefits Trump, hope the democrats don’t fall for the okie doke cuz that’s exactly that republicans want/need to happen

At the end of the day this an election between 2 old dudes, who everybody knows and we been here before …Don’t think it’s too much different from last time long as turn out stays consistent

Back
Top Bottom