***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Even now I still think Biden has the best chance of beating Trump. Replacing him now with Kamala or Newsom would make it easier for Trump. What Biden should've done is bow out after 2 years and let Kamala do her thing and go against Trump this november, now its too late to switch things up

This is the electoral map using the new, post debate polling. Obviously things are likely to bounce back in the coming weeks but it's essentially over unless something big happens. Biden was already behind and now he's in the verge of getting blown out.

I'm not an expert or a historian. I'm just some guy on the internet but the way I see things, if the Democrats run Biden they will lose. If they run someone else they will probably still lose but at least there's a chance to win. In a winner take all scenario like the presidential election, you don't get credit for being close.

Last edited:
Nancy Pelosi is 84 YEARS OLD talking about Biden’s fitness and mental faculties.

I’d rather Biden get Re-elected then, if he declined in two years, let Kamala take over instead of Trump getting out in the chair again.

How can these folks that are 70, 75 and 80+ question Biden’s fitness when the vast majority of our politicians are old and on the decline. None of them want to relinquish their post.

If Biden is too old, then 65% of them are old and need to resign as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s laughable

This is the electoral map using the new, post debate polling. Obviously things are likely to bounce back in the coming weeks but it's essentially over unless something big happens. Biden was already behind and now he's in the verge of getting blown out.

I'm not an expert or a historian. I'm just some guy on the internet but the way I see things, if the Democrats run Biden they will lose. If they run someone else they will probably still lose but at least there's a chance to win. In a winner take all scenario like the presidential election, you don't get credit for being close.

Who or what is puck news? This seems like fake news

2 non-black people telling a black woman to stop faking her blackness and speak "normal" because she's "a smart woman" who's "ivy league educated" is not a fair take
I have two masters degree and a law degree and I can't tell you how many times people say I am talking like I am white and I am just talking like I went to a **** ton of school. Its a pet peeve but I am not engaging with those jackasses.

Nancy Pelosi is 84 YEARS OLD talking about Biden’s fitness and mental faculties.

I’d rather Biden get Re-elected then, if he declined in two years, let Kamala take over instead of Trump getting out in the chair again.

How can these folks that are 70, 75 and 80+ question Biden’s fitness when the vast majority of our politicians are old and on the decline. None of them want to relinquish their post.

If Biden is too old, then 65% of them are old and need to resign as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s laughable

wait...are you serious?

1. Nancy Pelosi literally relinquished her post as speaker of the house.

2. Nancy Pelosi isn't running for president.

And is an AKA. Literally THE most famous and a historic black sorority :lol:

IMG_8231.jpeg

I’m with Umar on some other **** about her tho :nerd: 🤨 :lol:. But that’s here not there

But the hate from Kamala has just been tiring, lazy and rooted in some ********. She’s a corny, old, standard, middle of the road politician.
This is always so funny to me when people acting like black figures were born middle aged, in their position. You don't think they lived a full life as a black person before that? There's no diversity of black people in your life that can relate to the same experiences? Where are some of ya'll from man.

*nvm I know the answer to the last one, whatever internet church you subscribe to.

Was talking to some older people in my family (65-70) and even they were like “yeah, Biden needs to be replaced. He’s not all there anymore”.

When the old people are calling the old person too old, there’s definitely a problem :lol:

Si
Was talking to some older people in my family (65-70) and even they were like “yeah, Biden needs to be replaced. He’s not all there anymore”.

When the old people are calling the old person too old, there’s definitely a problem :lol:

I told this to my friends golfing this past weekend. I’ll vote for a dead dog over Trump. So it’s Biden for me I don’t care.

He isn’t the only old person “olding” amongst our nations politicians though. All of a sudden, Biden sets the precedent when 60-70% of these guys and gals need to retire. Folk let Mitch McConnell run roughshod and he doesn’t plan on retiring until he’s 85 in 2027. RGB was like 84 still serving.

Trump is 78 years old himself.

Biden isn’t the only one past his prime.

It’s amazing that the topic is heightened at the present time. Even though Biden is the oldest president ever elected but, it’s kind of astonishing that the American public is concerned about age. Our politicians seem to have always been elder statesmen

I have two masters degree and a law degree and I can't tell you how many times people say I am talking like I am white and I am just talking like I went to a **** ton of school. Its a pet peeve but I am not engaging with those jackasses.

Although English's current status as the global lingua franca obviously has its roots in colonialism and white supremacy, it is becoming a tool and a weapon for marginalized groups. It allows indigenous peoples, racialized peoples, workers, queer people, dissenters, radical intellectuals the world over to talk to each other in a way that is historically unprecedented.

If we ever do enter a truly different and better epoch of human history, global forms of communication will have played a major role in that transformation.

Biden wins, Kamala takes over, house turns blue, Kamala steps down, Hakeem Jeffries becomes president. That would be hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom