***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It would be weird she Thomas do it because he comes off like hates black people and black culture altogether.

But if I saw him repeating a Kendrick Lamar lyrics I won't think it was a big ddeal.

This is utter ********

Clarence Thomas is hostile to the basic civils rights of all black people. He is hostile to anti-discriminations laws. He is hostile to economic policies that would benefit black people.

Kamala Harris and Thomas have opposite views on nearly every major issue facing black America.

Equating them seems like an unserious argument

Why does Kamala Harris not carry herself as a black person? You have not explained this.

Yes she is different, Kamala Harris is a damn black woman. :lol:

I'm sorry, but this sounds silly.

She is a black person that like black culture. She is fundamentally different that a white democrat that is trying to find a way to relate to black people.

Where are people getting this black people are not black nonsense from? Kendrick? :lol:

Spare me these respectability politics, and what qualifies as "real hip hop"

BET Awards as a bad reputation because of their low quality production. I get that but you doing too much.

I said if you have a problem with it is fine. I don't have an issue with a black person being upset by it.

What I am saying that you want to ignore the context of the speech. She didn't need to do the accent but you seem so put off at it you handwave what she is saying.

This is not the example you chose to originally use. Like the hot sauce thing was completely made up in your head

Hillary Clinton became the nominee because black voters wanted her to be the nominee, she beat Bernie in 2016 because of the black vote in the primary.

Her being the candidate is what black voters wanted. Or did you forget about that?

Kamala Harris is not costing Democrats anything. She is not on the top of the ballot, she is not running against Trump, Biden is. Biden is the one struggling right now, not her. So if Dems lose in November it will be mainly on Biden, not who his VP is.

And I am starting to get the idea that you dislike these women for other reasons. Especially Harris

President of black people Kendrick Lamar needs to deliver a ruling on this. Is Kamala Harris black?

I mean she went to high school in Canada so im skeptical. 🤷‍♂️

President of black people Kendrick Lamar needs to deliver a ruling on this. Is Kamala Harris black?

I mean she went to high school in Canada so im skeptical. 🤷‍♂️
I rate Kendrick as the unquestioned King of hip-hop. Their is no big three. Srs

Because while Drake gets people to bob their head and dance to him saying lyrics about nothing of importance

Kendrick got people to bob their head and dance to lyrics with some of the dumbest takes possible

K.Dot is truly generational

I rate Kendrick as the unquestioned King of hip-hop. Their is no big three. Srs

Because while Drake gets people to bob their head and dance to him saying lyrics about nothing of importance

Kendrick got people to bob their head and dance to lyrics with some of the dumbest takes possible

K.Dot is truly generational

i wouldn't really care if everyone treated it as rap beef shenanigans.
"ether" isn't exactly a high minded dissertation.

nobody wrote think pieces arguing "Gay-Z and Cockafella records" was a cutting analysis of latent internalized homo eroticism in jay-z lyrics. :lol:'

but it's the K-Anon truthers who really take this you not black culture vulture argument seriously i find insufferable.

now it's bled into political analysis. :smh:

This is a fair take by TYT IMO. Kamala is out here acting like Hillary Clinton with the hot sauce in my purse comment from 2016. Pandering at it's finest

She’s doing a skit at the BET awards w/ Taraji….who was also playing Kendrick, It’s cringe, but that take by TYT reeks of racism, flat out not knowing “They Not Like Us”.

TYT thought she was speaking “un-intelligently” to Black people on purpose, and not simply repeating a title of a song.

You know how tone deaf, and just flat out full of hate you are….that a black woman at the bet awards speaking in super light AAVE, and mentioning THE MOST POPULAR song FOR WEEKS….is described as “not acting like a normal human being.”…..and being too educated to say a title of a song :lol:

It’s cringe at most. They was outta line (like usual)

1719948076638.png

Kamala should surrender to the authorities and present herself for questioning.
we need to get to the bottom of this.

i wouldn't really care if everyone treated it as rap beef shenanigans.
"ether" isn't exactly a high minded dissertation.

nobody wrote think pieces arguing "Gay-Z and Cockafella records" was a cutting analysis of latent internalized homo eroticism in jay-z lyrics. :lol:'

but it's the K-Anon truthers who really take this you not black culture vulture argument seriously i find insufferable.

now it's bled into political analysis. :smh:
Rap beef to me is like being in HS on the bus or the locker room and two dudes that dislike one another start playing the dozens

You know you are gonna here some outlandish ****, you know the purpose is to cause public embarrassment to the other.

So ok, enjoy the spectacle, enjoy thee joke/music for what they are.

But instead people let the brains turn to rice pudding. OK fine, people will back who they prefer

But dudes turning into struggle sociologist and FBI agents was too much for me.

Not Like Us should be taken as seriously as most catchy rap songs, not be treat like a damn Ta-Nehisi Coates long form. :lol:

These are two millionaires that don't like each other after falling out for silly reasons, and can't make up because the are both too emotionally immature. That's it.

A Black woman who went one of the most famous HBCUs in the U.S. isn't "Black enough".

Okay.

And is an AKA. Literally THE most famous and a historic black sorority :lol:

IMG_8231.jpeg

I’m with Umar on some other **** about her tho :nerd: 🤨 :lol:. But that’s here not there

But the hate from Kamala has just been tiring, lazy and rooted in some ********. She’s a corny, old, standard, middle of the road politician.

This is pretty insane of a ruling, even for this Supreme Court.
It's only insane if you haven't been following the direction of the party.

The business elite courted the crazies for their vote, and the crazies took control. If the GOP is able to keep power, you'll see a lot of purging on the Republican side too. Something folks don't realize is that dictators' first victims are always those folks who may replace them on ALL sides of the political spectrum.

It's only insane if you haven't been following the direction of the party.

The business elite courted the crazies for their vote, and the crazies took control. If the GOP is able to keep power, you'll see a lot of purging on the Republican side too. Something folks don't realize is that dictators' first victims are always those folks who may replace them on ALL sides of the political spectrum.

Former President Donald J. Trump over the weekend escalated his vows to prosecute his political opponents, circulating posts on his social media website invoking “televised military tribunals” and calling for the jailing of President Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, Senators Mitch McConnell and Chuck Schumer and former Vice President Mike Pence, among other high-profile politicians.

Mr. Trump, using his account on Truth Social on Sunday, promoted two posts from other users of the site that called for the jailing of his perceived political enemies.

One post that he circulated on Sunday singled out Liz Cheney, the former Wyoming congresswoman who is a Republican critic of Mr. Trump’s, and called for her to be prosecuted by a type of military court reserved for enemy combatants and war criminals.

“Elizabeth Lynne Cheney is guilty of treason,” the post said. “Retruth if you want televised military tribunals.”

I mean... He could've waited until he won.

Even now I still think Biden has the best chance of beating Trump. Replacing him now with Kamala or Newsom would make it easier for Trump. What Biden should've done is bow out after 2 years and let Kamala do her thing and go against Trump this november, now its too late to switch things up

Back
Top Bottom