***Official Political Discussion Thread***

that poll was from right after the debate and was ran by the NYTimes who has been the major force for trying to get Biden out. Since then the numbers have improved for Biden

so what your contention is that they faked the polls?

its sad to see democrats develove in to republican party trump style "fake news!" arguments.

voters have consistently said Biden is too old.

you can't just cry fake news and ignore it. theres no evidence this is some contrived media issue.

its sad to see democrats develove in to republican party trump style "fake news!" arguments.

you can't just cry fake news and ignore it. theres no evidence this is some contrived media issue.
Well my first argument is it’s out of date. My second argument is I don’t fully trust the source on this issue because we’ve seen they have a vested interest in this story getting clicks.

It’s a voter issue. It’s like some people don’t care about the realities of winning elections. And we’re going to jeopardize solid down ballot candidates to save a doomed Biden? Like I said over the weekend, it looks like Blue MAGA calling everything fake news and ignoring what the electorate is saying and the reasoning they’re giving.

if you lie to the media for years, no they won't take your word for it when you say,
"nah the Parkinson's doctor is not for our secretly dementia addled candidate"
The only reason we know a neurologist visited is because unlike Trump, Biden's WH shares that information. If they wanted to lie about it they're clearly doing it wrong.

1720551321653.png

It's on Democrats to give voters a compelling alternative. If they can't do that then we deserve what we get.
Define "compelling alternative."

We need to stop talking like the votes that elect American leaders come from an intangible ether. They come from every one of us who can submit a ballot. The most important question that the donor class is not asking - because they don't have to, is "can we afford another Trump presidency?"

We know what the answer is for regular people. No, we can't.
If you care about the US' position in the world, you can't afford another Trump presidency.
If you care about your economic and social stability, you can't afford another Trump presidency.

All that crap Trump's been promising is compelling enough to not vote for him and there isn't two ways to go about it. Voting 3rd party won't get you out of a Trump presidency.

Do you think the French are in love with the far-left of their country because they handed a sound defeat to the far-right? Nope. But they acted like they care about preserving their democratic system. They gave power to an imperfect alliance that doesn't threaten to change their way of life. They voted responsibly.

So how about we do the same here, for ******* once?

I find it surprising how some in here are automatically saying that Biden has lost it, is a guaranteed loss, when there is plenty of time left for the Dems to push and gather the support needed for Election Day. People are pointing out his health and mental state is terrible as if they're OK with having Trump back in the office to 'dEaL wItH aNoThEr 4 yEaRs".

Are people really just going to accept this and not do anything to avoid Trump back in office? We see and know what Trump is about. We know and seen what Biden is all about based on his work since he became the President. Why are so many people acting like it's already over?

If he loses in November then he loses. But ****, I will do as much as I can to encourage people.

Define "compelling alternative."

We need to stop talking like the votes that elect American leaders come from an intangible ether. They come from every one of us who can submit a ballot. The most important question that the donor class is not asking - because they don't have to, is "can we afford another Trump presidency?"

We know what the answer is for regular people. No, we can't.
If you care about the US' position in the world, you can't afford another Trump presidency.
If you care about your economic and social stability, you can't afford another Trump presidency.

All that crap Trump's been promising is compelling enough to not vote for him and there isn't two ways to go about it. Voting 3rd party won't get you out of a Trump presidency.

Do you think the French are in love with the far-left of their country because they handed a sound defeat to the far-right? Nope. But they acted like they care about preserving their democratic system. They gave power to an imperfect alliance that doesn't threaten to change their way of life. They voted responsibly.

So how about we do the same here, for ******* once?
i think that is where the Dem party is for the most part. They have their differences, they have their concerns about Biden’s age, but as elected politicians they also know it would be a **** show if they nominated Kamala (who behind the scenes fully supports Biden) or if they fought it out amongst themselves.

I keep saying this because it’s the one political fact that needs to be remembered. There isn’t enough time to get someone else at the head of the ticket & have them spend the time needed attacking Trump.

surprised how some of you guys always seem high off your own supply, Snowball died today things could be worse

Back
Top Bottom