***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trying to gaslight the country in order to explain away Biden's historically awful debate performance ain't it

"It was an off night."

"It was a cold."

"He was jet lagged."

"It was just his stutter."

"Trump talked too loud."

Trump and his supporters want Joe to stay in this race, and If the plan is to ultimately replace Biden then you have to pivot to Kamala sooner rather than later.

Same “gaslighting” Trump does by constantly peddling lies to his supporters?? What’s so different?? :lol: :lol:

Dude is so far gone with his lies that he literally doesn’t know the difference between fact or fiction at this point :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

The man is a pathological liar

Last edited:
Because Biden went on stage and was totally incoherent.

Then he went into hiding, then he came out a did a radio interview with pre written question and barley got through that

And now he's barely running a campaign making very few public appearances despite being down a huge margin.

All the available evidence points to Biden not being cognitively well enough to do this. The voters have thought this for years, now the media is caught up to this fact.

Like I’ve said. We’ve got 21 or so politicians above the age of 80. I’m sure there’s a highhhhh chance that a few, if not all of them are incoherent as well. Why can’t all 21 of them get the boot as well? Since Biden needs to go.

I mean, I’m sure many of them are compromised as well :lol:

Let’s get rid of all 21 with the way you guys are so hell bent on enforcing age with Biden

It's crazy to see some Democrats turn on Biden and do everything they can to undermine Biden and lose him the election.

I could see if this was before or during the primary but the voters have already voted in the primary. It's too late to have another primary, and any plan to circumvent the will of the voters will be met with backlash.
The left is filled with a bunch of faux self-righteous idiots. Legitimate morons.

Shut the **** up. Get in line. And punch your ticket.

Looking at you, Jon Stewart.

Same “gaslighting” Trump does by constantly peddling lies to his supporters?? What’s so different?? :lol: :lol:

Dude is so far gone with his lies that he literally doesn’t know the difference between fact or fiction at this point :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

The man is a pathological liar

The difference is that everyone already knew Trump was wholly dishonest, mate. His BS didn't surprise anyone.

Meanwhile Biden's cognitive decline was on full display for the world to see, and the excuses aren't adding up.

I wish it weren't the case, but the vast majority of people just aren't going to trust a senile person to be POTUS.

The left is filled with a bunch of faux self-righteous idiots. Legitimate morons.

Shut the **** up. Get in line. And punch your ticket.

Looking at you, Jon Stewart.
Facts.

The same outlets and media figures that are claiming this is the "Biggest Election for our Civil Rights" or doing everything they can to legitimize the other guy :lol:

The difference is that everyone already knew Trump was wholly dishonest, mate. His BS didn't surprise anyone.

Meanwhile Biden's cognitive decline was on full display for the world to see, and the excuses aren't adding up.

I wish it weren't the case, but the vast majority of people just aren't going to trust a senile person to be POTUS.
The logic in this statement is stupid as hell, but it makes total sense and it's unfortunately how a lot of our voters think :smh::smh:

Dems have to roll with Dark B

… who’s surprised about an 80+ year old man on the decline? He’s OLD. No one is surprised or shocked. Trump is OLD and senile as well :lol: :lol:

Facts.

The same outlets and media figures that are claiming this is the "Biggest Election for our Civil Rights" or doing everything they can to legitimize the other guy :lol:

The logic in this statement is stupid as hell, but it makes total sense and it's unfortunately how a lot of our voters think :smh::smh:

He actually thinks an 80+ year old losing a bit of pep in their step is a groundbreaking occurrence :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bless his heart

FDR was disabled and literally wheelchair bound :lol: :lol: He still managed. Diagnosed with polio at 39 and still served 6 more years

88BEF75F-F125-4A96-8F30-FD0265FC53B8.jpeg

… who’s surprised about an 80+ year old man on the decline? He’s OLD. No one is surprised or shocked. Trump is OLD and senile as well :lol: :lol:
Also....
Why are we acting like Biden is the only candidate who had a ****** performance during the debate?

The other dude talked gibberish and made **** up the entire night

Sounds pretty Dementia-ish to me :lol:

So re-elect him. And let Kamala Harris take over if need be. Problem solved.

Also....
Why are we acting like Biden is the only candidate who had a ****** performance during the debate?

The other dude talked gibberish and made **** up the entire night

Sounds pretty Dementia-ish to me :lol:
This isn’t the argument to be making to undecided voters. You really think Biden is winning that? Polls show him down 80-42 in the cognitive decline dept.

If anyone here really believes a) it’s ok to have a president in cognitive decline b) he’s a winner on mental fitness vs trump… why don’t you get out there and campaign for him door to door? Someone has to convince voters he’s fit to serve. Pretending it’s not as bad as it is or dismissing it as not as important as Trump’s evil plans are the arguments I’ve seen made. You really believe those are winning door to door?

For a maturing economy in terms of expansionary vs contractionary comparison it’s fantastic still. Now y’all are just grasping at straws.

My comment isn't regarding the economy though, it's about Jobs, which of course is a part of the story of the economy.

Powell has enough of a track record to where we can assume what his actions will be. What do you think will cause him to cut rates? My observations are he will not cut rates until Job growth continues to slow more dramatically.

My comment isn't regarding the economy though, it's about Jobs, which of course is a part of the story of the economy.

Powell has enough of a track record to where we can assume what his actions will be. What do you think will cause him to cut rates? My observations are he will not cut rates until Job growth continues to slow more dramatically.

Which is exactly what he should be doing. This is what normal interest rates should be during expansionary times.

Who would you suggest? Hillary?

No, and you’re showing your stripes with that obtuse suggestion.

If the bar is “can sound good in a debate” which is effectively the anti-Biden crowd’s platform, then it is obviously Pete. Shoot, if we want to go off of campaigning ability Pete is the obvious choice too (compare Pete to Kamala in the 2020 race…).

Thing is, I actually like Kamala and think she’d do a fine job. But as I’ve previously said, America is deeply divided and many underestimate the deep-seated sexism and racism in this country - and especially in some key swing states. Hillary was a much better politician imo and she couldn’t get it over the line against Trump. I’d love for Kamala to be the answer but unfortunately I don’t think she’s viable at the top of the ticket.

(And if things shake out that Biden does step back and Kamala is the nominee and wins, I’ll be the first and happiest person in the thread to eat crow).

So what do the red states plan to do exactly to stop travel? Have physical border gates like you see in older movies (Indiana Jones 3 & 007 Living Daylights come to mind). And have every woman get out of their car for a physical exam to make sure they aren't pregnant? How in the world are they even gonna enforce this? Tells you just how bleeping sick Republican are and how badly they want the real life version of Handmaid's Tail!

What's this even supposed to mean?

First of all, nobody argued that Biden's debate performance was not terrible. However, it seems that a lot of people, pundits included, decided to turn their TVs off after the medicare gaffe. Those who kept on watching saw the numerous blunders Trump did, from the "Black jobs" quip to him denying having had sex with Daniels. Biden made mistakes on the facts he had (and corrected himself a few times); Trump didn't say anything factual, but he certainly was very composed.

On the debate performance alone, I'll go with the guy who stumbled on billions/millions over the guy who was completely untethered to reality.

No, and you’re showing your stripes with that obtuse suggestion.

If the bar is “can sound good in a debate” which is effectively the anti-Biden crowd’s platform, then it is obviously Pete. Shoot, if we want to go off of campaigning ability Pete is the obvious choice too (compare Pete to Kamala in the 2020 race…).

Thing is, I actually like Kamala and think she’d do a fine job. But as I’ve previously said, America is deeply divided and many underestimate the deep-seated sexism and racism in this country - and especially in some key swing states. Hillary was a much better politician imo and she couldn’t get it over the line against Trump. I’d love for Kamala to be the answer but unfortunately I don’t think she’s viable at the top of the ticket.

(And if things shake out that Biden does step back and Kamala is the nominee and wins, I’ll be the first and happiest person in the thread to eat crow).

The bar is not "sound good in a debate"

The bar is "not be in severe age related cognitive decline"

What's this even supposed to mean?

First of all, nobody argued that Biden's debate performance was not terrible. However, it seems that a lot of people, pundits included, decided to turn their TVs off after the medicare gaffe. Those who kept on watching saw the numerous blunders Trump did, from the "Black jobs" quip to him denying having had sex with Daniels. Biden made mistakes on the facts he had (and corrected himself a few times); Trump didn't say anything factual, but he certainly was very composed.

On the debate performance alone, I'll go with the guy who stumbled on billions/millions over the guy who was completely untethered to reality.

Sorry the voters don't agree with you. The pundits have accepted this reality.

At some point you should too.

It's crazy to see some Democrats turn on Biden and do everything they can to undermine Biden and lose him the election.

I could see if this was before or during the primary but the voters have already voted in the primary. It's too late to have another primary, and any plan to circumvent the will of the voters will be met with backlash.
ADVERTISEMENT​

Democrats have a clear reason to turn on Biden. Joe isn't the only one running. There are dozens of Democrats on ballots throughout the country and a poor performer at the top of the ticket has the potential to drag them down. We've already seen data to show that Biden is running 6-10 pts behind down ballot Democrats.

The Democrats were on track to win the house but that may not be the case if Biden remains at the top of the ticket.

Back
Top Bottom