***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I want to see Kamala take the ticket over and do the next debate with TFG! She would be a freaking Ginsu knife to him and would slice & dice him to pieces (and bring the many receipts) and she would truly show the country how much of a ******* idiot & liar he truly is! And I would pay GOOD $$$ to watch it! 🙏🙏🙏

ultimately I will vote for Kamala Harris holding Bidens urn if it means keeping trump out of office for good.

on a related note, a lot of the media, dem party, and folk are talking about this as if our democracy can afford to be stressed by the burden of another trump presidency "if dems can't get it together". This is arguably the only election in my life where my support is 100% unconditional. I dont need dems to figure any thing out other than not be Trump.

Yeah Biden is cooked. Even celebs and Crooked Media have turned on him. It's going to be a bloodbath in Nov if he doesn't bow out. A Red Wedding. :smh:

1. George Clooney has to be one of the politically active celebrities for the democratic party and raises lots of money for the part.

He's not some random celebrity.

2. Did you read the op-ed he was literally with Biden before the debate and has first hand knowledge of his condition. He says Biden is severely diminished.

Yup. This isn't Waka Flocka supporting Biden. :lol: Clooney has a lot of pull in the DNC.

It's only a matter of time until Kamala replaces him. The writing is on the wall.

Even worse:
“We are not going to win in November with this president. On top of that, we won’t win the House, and we’re going to lose the Senate. This isn’t only my opinion; this is the opinion of every senator and congress member and governor that I’ve spoken with in private. Every single one, irrespective of what he or she is saying publicly.

Have to look at the motivations of a lot of these governors who were looking at 2028 and what motivations are for going all in like Gav has.

Even worse:
“We are not going to win in November with this president. On top of that, we won’t win the House, and we’re going to lose the Senate. This isn’t only my opinion; this is the opinion of every senator and congress member and governor that I’ve spoken with in private. Every single one, irrespective of what he or she is saying publicly.

Have to look at the motivations of a lot of these governors who were looking at 2028 and what motivations are for going all in like Gav has.

There's no real point in doing all of this publicly. Joe is running. All this is doing is burying him even further behind.

Behind the scenes they must think Biden is cooked because if they felt he had a decent chance of winning. It’s just a bad political move to say all that he should step down stuff publicly. Because if he were to win, I doubt the people openly suggesting he step down would be at the top of the list of any cabinet positions or roles he would potentially need to fill.

But ultimately if he’s refusing to drop out and the idea of trying to strong-arm him to do so behind the scenes isn’t working. At some point you gotta just dead the noise and try to make him look as good as possible over the next 3.5 months while making Trump look like an absolute piece of ****. The Dems need their version of the Willie Horton ads from 1988. Voters are ultimately very reactionary. They have 3.5 months to paint a compelling case as to why people should vote for Biden over Trump. Go hard in those swing states to where you need votes most and run an effective campaign. Trump isn’t some unstoppable powerhouse.

At the end of the day it’s an uphill battle. But if they can get Biden across the finish line he most likely won’t serve that entire term. You can swap him out midway through if needed or if he declines. He really just needs to be as sharp as he possibly can be for 3.5 more months. You can cross all other bridges after that if he gets re-elected.

There's no real point in doing all of this publicly. Joe is running. All this is doing is burying him even further behind.
There's no point in wasting time with lukewarm support and extending the timeline for a failed candidate. We're inching closer to the convention and this stubborn old man's ego is going to cost the country a lot.

1. George Clooney has to be one of the politically active celebrities for the democratic party and raises lots of money for the part.

He's not some random celebrity.

2. Did you read the op-ed he was literally with Biden before the debate and has first hand knowledge of his condition. He says Biden is severely diminished.

IMG_6597.gif

Because we should all take political advice from actors…. From **** ride for Obama to “but he is old”. We should all follow his advice, lmao. This is so much more valid than when the Disney debutante did this last week

Donors sure do. Less money on hand than Trump right now and the ad buys burying Cadaver Joe coming for the fall will be the death knell. DNC is counting on 100+ donations over $1M to solidify the home stretch. No one is investing in a for sure loser and Clooney is telling the world he's seen the same degraded, barely there man with his own two eyes while raising money for him. Being an actor is irrelevant and another weak deflection from reality.

It’s crazy how they twisted the report.
You realize Joe Biden said he's staying in. You don't go out there and say "time is running out for the president to make a decision he said he already made." I don't know how you can miss the reality of the situation so badly.

No, Joe Biden needs to swallow his pride and give the NYTimes that damn interview so they end this hit job on him.

I haven’t seen them do a hit job like this on someone…. Like ever. They were kinder to Kanye after he got caught being antisemitic

Back
Top Bottom