***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hmmm, tone has changed in here from a few days ago

Where are all the delulus saying Biden should stay in?
First off Brother, what the **** is a delulus… The combination of letters almost broke my spellcheck

No one has gone back and changed their opinion. The tone hasn’t changed. I just think both sides are not on the site on the same time. So there are burst of posts supporting both sides. It’s slowly turning into a Hillary/Bernie situation but who on which side is different.

No, Joe Biden needs to swallow his pride and give the NYTimes that damn interview so they end this hit job on him.

I haven’t seen them do a hit job like this on someone…. Like ever. They were kinder to Kanye after he got caught being antisemitic
You can call it a hit job but the vast majority of your fellow citizens think Joe Biden is a frail old man who is mentally fading and unable to serve 4 more years. You need to adapt to the reality of the world rather than thinking placing blame on ___ changes that reality

Rumor is the reason the NYtimes is going so hard at Biden is he hasn’t given them an interview and refuses to do so because he thinks they are bias against democrats. He is not wrong. However, I legit think he needs to give them an interview and have them stop this. For his constituents there is a,lot of belief in the NYtimes. Lowkey it’s been bias since before all of us have been born, but this is getting out of hand.

First off Brother, what the **** is a delulus… The combination of letters almost broke my spellcheck

No one has gone back and changed their opinion. The tone hasn’t changed. I just think both sides are not on the site on the same time. So there are burst of posts supporting both sides. It’s slowly turning into a Hillary/Bernie situation but who on which side is different.

Rumor is the reason the NYtimes is going so hard at Biden is he hasn’t given them an interview and refuses to do so because he thinks they are bias against democrats. He is not wrong. However, I legit think he needs to give them an interview and have them stop this. For his constituents there is a,lot of belief in the NYtimes. Lowkey it’s been bias since before all of us have been born, but this is getting out of hand.

:rofl:

Urban dictionary is not somewhere I frequent but fair enough lmao

I thought it was known that the NYT was being petty because of the President not sitting down with them for an interview. Hence all the click bait headlines.

I thought it was known that the NYT was being petty because of the President not sitting down with them for an interview. Hence all the click bait headlines.
NYT has been running click bait headlines for more than a decade (paying subscriber btw)

Sample size of 2??? , Oh my god well **** me then forget I said anything.

Run the cognitively declining 81 year old, since you have a sample size of 2 that settles it.

Maybe just look into the situations of those 2 elections to see how things in the current cycle might be different and thus a different result may ensue on the 3rd time…

Whomever has 118 days to get a lot done

Back
Top Bottom