***Official Political Discussion Thread***

IMG_4102.gif

On aggregate, Joe was a very good president

He should be proud of his work, let that be his legacy

He hasn't done anything wrong, he is just a bit too old

All these struggle attempts at edgelord jokes, being hyperbolic about every little thing, and acting like Trump who we all know he is don't matter.

Like I said, a lot of people aren't worth entertain

But this **** it too important to risk to simply concede to old man stubbornness

Thing is, it has to happen now.. if it is going happen.. and you gotta read the riot act to the Dems in congress that they gotta get on board and on message if they want a chance in hell

Make the other guys beat you

Biden looks like a walking corpse. If the Dems continue to be cowards and stand by this dude, we all will pay a dear price when Trump gets re-elected. It's an absolute joke at this point!

I’ve heard this before and at one time believed it.

But once you start introducing immorality into your side of politics then doesn’t that just make both sides the same?

Is it Immorality? Biden with Parkinsons would still be a 10x better choice than the alternative. We're just prone to pearl-clutching over optics instead of actually fighting for political wins. Playing an entirely different game than the other side is

Even if the nominee was VP Harris?

Not sure, time is running out, huge polling shifts don't happen that often.

Nate Silver has Biden at a 30% chance. (But this doesn't take into account Biden's cognitive decline)

If 30% is the starting point seems fair to give Harris 45-40% chance?

This is just.me guessing tho.

This whole press conference is gonna end up being about his few screw ups and not the substance of what he’s actually saying. Man’s is still 1000 times clearer and sharper than Trump.

I can’t believe I have to defend Joe Biden…

I agree with you. Similar to the debate, he has recovered well. He just gets off to slow starts and slips up but once he gets going he does a good job. It's almost like he's a basketball player who needs to get some shots up before the game.

Unfortunately it doesn't matter at this point. There is a narrative there. Every time he answers a question slowly or has a slip of the tongue people are going to freak out. At a certain point perception becomes reality. If people believe that he is an impaired, older man who needs to step aside then he is an impaired older man that needs to step aside.

Biden is making points and there is no chance in hell trump could give this level of depth on foreign policy and foreign leaders

But these gaffes are killers when so much focus is being placed on his every word
Different rules, my man.

It's over when they find out Biden is wearing diapers, too.

Dementia setting in, the LAST thing you need is stress. Let homie ride out his days ahead in peace wit the fam. Let Kamala do her thing. The people want someone new. A semi fresh face willl like Kamala will create more contrast with Trump.

I’m sorry Biden makes verbal gaffes but you got to suffering from cognitive decline yourself if you watched that press conference and didn’t come away thinking he knows his ****.

He gave well thought out answers to multi part questions regarding foreign and domestic policy as well as the state of his mind and the campaign. Took time to prop up Kamala and once again without a doubt confirmed he is staying in the race. He also confirmed their sitting on a $200 million campaign war chest.

Back
Top Bottom