***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’m sorry Biden makes verbal gaffes but you got to suffering from cognitive decline yourself if you watched that press conference and didn’t come away thinking he knows his ****.

He gave well thought out answers to multi part questions regarding foreign and domestic policy as well as the state of his mind and the campaign. Took time to prop up Kamala and once again without a doubt confirmed he is staying in the race. He also confirmed their sitting on a $200 million campaign war chest.

Unfortunately the depth won’t matter

Those who want blood will focus on the 2 big name gaffes and how he sounded at times in spite of the depth he was giving

Dems better have a plan and actually stick to it and execute very very very soon

Unfortunately the depth won’t matter

Those who want blood will focus on the 2 big name gaffes and how he sounded at times in spite of the depth he was giving

Dems better have a plan and actually stick to it and execute very very very soon
I think they are going to just run with it.

Like you got one side that gets excited because their is a rumor George Clooney is Obama’s secret spokesperson, and then you have the cooler heads who are saying in a race between two presidents the records are what matters.

America deserves the president we get at this point.
People don't really understand this statement.

He’s actually doing a solid job at answering these multipart questions (comparatively to the other guy).

I haven't watched the press conference, but seeing the contrast between your reaction and the viral reactions that focus on his gaffes solidifies my opinion that most Americans are idiots. In November, we'll know if they are idiots beyond saving.

I haven't watched the press conference, but seeing the contrast between your reaction and the viral reactions that focus on his gaffes solidifies my opinion that most Americans are idiots. In November, we'll know if they are idiots beyond saving.
We are idiots. We found that out in 2016. Too many people will stay home in November if we stick with this sinking ship. It's time to move on...

IMG_4102.gif

Cant believe i voted for this guy

Waiting for Biden to give out the nuclear codes any moment now

It’s the same Joe Biden from 2020 he stutters, he coughs, and mixes up his names, but he continues to be a foreign policy expert. Did you see his response to Israel/Gaza, his explanation on relations to China, or his take on Russia/Ukraine? That would be a great debate and a better use of time than posting 20 second clips for the magas in the thread to like.

It’s the same Joe Biden from 2020 he stutters, he coughs, and mixes up his names, but he continues to be a foreign policy expert. Did you see his response to Israel/Gaza, his explanation on relations to China, or his take on Russia/Ukraine? That would be a great debate and a better use of time than posting 20 second clips for the magas in the thread to like.
We’ve got different ideas of expertise. His administration sent half the weapons he flat out lied about not sending tonight.

Pure uncut copium. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom