***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He just intro'd Zelensky as Putin 💀

No way
giphy.gif

This is what it took for you to be on a racists team? Just curious. I come in peace.

If you look at the polling, Trump is still very unpopular. I think Kamala would win a close race. The ideal candidate would be Michelle Obama, she's literally polling double digits ahead of Trump but she's already said she won't run.

Frankly, I think a generic moderate (preferably under 60 years old) Democrat would win. Gretchen Whitner or Andy Beshear would be great candidates.

The only unserious people here are the ones so politically unaware that they really think this Joe Biden is gonna win. You can’t tell anyone they’re out of touch when you’re ignoring the evidence and crafting some weird narrative about everyone else not seeing things for what they are. Cabinet meetings haven’t happened in 10 mos with one Secretary wondering how he really is. Lying from the podium of the press room. Donors cutting him off. 7 in 10 independents calling for him to drop out in a poll the campaign was using as proof he’s doing well!

It’d take a mac truck hitting Biden for some of you to realize he’s not a viable candidate to win this election.

The only unserious people here are the ones so politically unaware that they really think this Joe Biden is gonna win. You can’t tell anyone they’re out of touch when you’re ignoring the evidence and crafting some weird narrative about everyone else not seeing things for what they are. Cabinet meetings haven’t happened in 10 mos with one Secretary wondering how he really is. Lying from the podium of the press room. Donors cutting him off. 7 in 10 independents calling for him to drop out in a poll the campaign was using as proof he’s doing well!

It’d take a mac truck hitting Biden for some of you to realize he’s not a viable candidate to win this election.

That is clear that you are using this issue to get off a bunch of other ******** takes too.

I think he should step down. I don't think he can win.

And I think that people like you should generally be ignored

You are an extremely unserious person

Zelensky must have did something really bad in a past life to get stuck with the presidency of Ukraine.

-Got invaded
-Got extorted by Trump
-Trump prob going to let Putin take Ukraine

Because the democratic president is senile and refuses to step down.

Anyone that has spoken publicly knows how easily of a mistake that is to make

But unfortunately biden can’t afford those types of mistakes right now since they’re looking for any excuse to bleed him more

And as always, trump is held to no standard

Just bad timing for Biden to make these type of mistakes. Him looking incompetent, the party wanting him to step aside, just makes things look worse than what they are. He's going to be under a microscope until November.

On aggregate, Joe was a very good president

He should be proud of his work, let that be his legacy

He hasn't done anything wrong, he is just a bit too old

All these struggle attempts at edgelord jokes, being hyperbolic about every little thing, and acting like Trump who we all know he is don't matter.

Like I said, a lot of people aren't worth entertain

But this **** it too important to risk to simply concede to old man stubbornness

Back
Top Bottom