***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Can you imagine if we had a way of getting more opinions instead of just one ?

Maybe we assemble at random a, demographically representative sample of people and ask them a question about Biden?

Can you imagine if we had that technology??
it was two people, and focus groups have been used just as much as polls. You might say they are ….. polling the room.

“Millions of low- and middle-class households would likely face significantly higher taxes under the Project 2025's proposals.

He estimated that a middle-class family with two children and an annual income of $100,000 would pay $2,600 in additional federal income tax if they faced a 15% flat tax on their income due to the loss of the 10% and 12% tax brackets. If the Child Tax Credit were also eliminated, they would pay an additional $6,600 compared with today's tax system, Duke said.

By comparison, a married couple with two children and earnings of $5 million a year would enjoy a $325,000 tax cut, he estimated.

"That 15% bracket is a very big deal in terms of raising taxes on middle-class families," Duke said.

Millions of U.S. households earning less than $168,000 would likely face higher taxes with a 15% rate. Currently, the bottom half of American taxpayers, who earn less than $46,000 a year, pay an effective tax rate of 3.3% — which reflects their income taxes after deductions, tax credits and other benefits.”

vd-QMEKw7o9-X6.png

I’d pay good money to see DJT in a televised golf competition. I don’t know if Biden plays though - can he sub in Obama?

I want to see a camera on him at all times and a rules official right there. Theres no way he’s breaking 90 without some shenanigans.

“Millions of low- and middle-class households would likely face significantly higher taxes under the Project 2025's proposals.

He estimated that a middle-class family with two children and an annual income of $100,000 would pay $2,600 in additional federal income tax if they faced a 15% flat tax on their income due to the loss of the 10% and 12% tax brackets. If the Child Tax Credit were also eliminated, they would pay an additional $6,600 compared with today's tax system, Duke said.

By comparison, a married couple with two children and earnings of $5 million a year would enjoy a $325,000 tax cut, he estimated.

"That 15% bracket is a very big deal in terms of raising taxes on middle-class families," Duke said.

Millions of U.S. households earning less than $168,000 would likely face higher taxes with a 15% rate. Currently, the bottom half of American taxpayers, who earn less than $46,000 a year, pay an effective tax rate of 3.3% — which reflects their income taxes after deductions, tax credits and other benefits.”

As I said, I dont understand anyone voting for Trump especially who isnt upper class. Like breh............everyone's life is gonna be significantly worse especially if you're an average american. But Biden makes embarrassing gaffes on stage right? How horrible, lets focus on that shall we? Seems like no one's focusing on reality but on who looks younger. I really dont think the country can get through another 4 years under Trump, the last was tough and he's out to eff everybody now

As I said, I dont understand anyone voting for Trump especially who isnt upper class. Like breh............everyone's life is gonna be significantly worse especially if you're an average american. But Biden makes embarrassing gaffes on stage right? How horrible, lets focus on that shall we? Seems like no one's focusing on reality but on who looks younger. I really dont think the country can get through another 4 years under Trump, the last was tough and he's out to eff everybody now

Back
Top Bottom