***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You cannot tell me that musk isn't pushing nonsense on X, I keep getting "Brave" souls who were former Leftists who have found the light :rolleyes and are now supporting Trump and how they are so happy to be "out of the closet" no **** that's what one of them said.

How brave!

1721098256087.gif

You cannot tell me that musk isn't pushing nonsense on X, I keep getting "Brave" souls who were former Leftists who have found the light :rolleyes and are now supporting Trump and how they are so happy to be "out of the closet" no **** that's what one of them said.

How brave!

Twitter will now be one big Trump campaign platform.

Screenshot 2024-07-15 at 9.09.46 PM.png

It's like all the corniest people I despise are all on the same team and we are going to lose because Joe won't step aside. The next 4 years are going to be hell.

Bush winning wasn't my favorite thing but him and his supporters weren't anywhere near as obnoxious as Trump and the ghouls he runs with.

Elon is a lying sack of ****!

And a HUGE ******* 🤡!!!

Last edited:
teamsters will always be a clown show, the union is too big, they represent police, teachers, dispensary workers, truck drivers you name it they represent it. I was a teamster, they never did me wrong or anything but there is much better unions.

too many different industries, they are polling on who they should endorse. as you can imagine it's just like anything else, it's 50/50 and toxic af.

Back
Top Bottom