***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1721118166228.png

"Rocketships to nowhere" is still one of the funniest things he's ever said :lol:

This tweet is incredibly dishonest. This is in a direct response to the Ohio ballot issue which has been talked about since April. In fact this proposal was discussed back in May.

atlsfinest atlsfinest chill with looking at polls every hour. Things can and will change come november. Polls are meaningless this early and you take them as gospel for some reason. Trump's gonna lose biggly, Im even more confident after he picked his douche VP

It isn't the hour to hour public polling we are getting a concerns me. It is the literal politicians whose jobs are on the line who are telling us that we are going to get blown out

We've had over a dozen congressional Democrats tell us that we will not only lose but lose badly if Biden is on the ticket. I assume that they have more accurate data than we do. If they are worried, we should be worried.

Admittedly I am spiraling though 😂

It isn't the hour to hour public polling we are getting a concerns me. It is the literal politicians whose jobs are on the line who are telling us that we are going to get blown out

We've had over a dozen congressional Democrats tell us that we will not only lose but lose badly if Biden is on the ticket. I assume that they have more accurate data than we do. If they are worried, we should be worried.

Admittedly I am spiraling though 😂

Schiff’s job isn’t on the line after he cheated porter and rigged the California senate race. What I find disgusting about these leaks from unnamed staffers and politicians is that they literally have direct access to Biden. Make your case to him directly and have a real willing alternative to replace him. It can’t just be you leave and then we’ll figure it out. The key is Kamala. I truly believe that Kamala doesn’t want to replace Joe like this and if she did Joe would drop out and let Kamala run but it would hurt her politically if she did it and didn’t win because what kind of VP are you when you plot and scheme for the top job.? Joe and Kamala have a lot of integrity (probably too much for the cesspool we’ve got).

If you live in Georgia I would recommend that you volunteer with the local DNC. I volunteer with my local DNC and have spent time writing postcards to swing state voters on the importance of voting a straight democratic ticket. Working will help alleviate some of the worry.

Back
Top Bottom