***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Oh please. Dems have campaigned and fundraised off losses for decades. Blaming a media double standard when it was decidedly anti-Trump, anti-Bush isn’t backed up by any data. This party shoots itself in the foot just to sell you on growing it back.
If the media craving Trump for record ratings but allowing his dictatorial and fascist calls to go unchecked this election cycle is decidedly anti-Trump, then I’d hate to see what the other side looks like.

CNN and msnbc both made shifts and made certain choices and hirings thinking they could appeal to certain people

Those moves have backfired and both, like the New York Times, have been bleeding viewers and subscribers

While trying to appease people who are going watch fox news and newsmax anyways, they ended up burning their customer base

But reliable news/journalism has been cooked and unprepared for years.. the gymnastics they have done not to call simple lies just that.. or the way they frame facts as “accusations” or something else just because the facts get said by someone

But would think CNN especially would be well aware, given how much their credibility has been attacked directly by trump for almost a decade now

Point to the left that literally runs the media. Please.
I mean a simple google search could return studies that say it leans left. I don’t get it. You’re trying to blame the media for a historically bad candidate while the rest of the party is still running pretty solid at the moment.

We’ve seen the Dem insider accounts since Trump was shot. They pretty much gave up on ousting Biden cause it’s wrapped up. Just like they weren’t too upset when they were unchained of the Clintons. They fundraise on every loss with such volume it’s kind of incredible. Pretty much every D (including Bernie by the end of his second campaign) has sold donor info off to their conglomerate of fundraising PACs. I still catch stray emails and texts 3 yrs since my last contribution and they all ask for that $10 to save Roe, stop Trump, whatever the issue de jour is. Usually with some feigned urgency like the sky is falling.

I’m sure Republican fundraising is similar but from the stuff I see posted it’s a call to action and not just bemoaning the latest loss.

At a certain point you have to accept there’s little incentive to replace Biden because they don’t care if they lose or not. Newsom, Whitmer, numerous other dem govs would love to get a chance post-Trump in 2028 and don’t want to catch Joe’s loss. And there’s big donor money behind people like them, so ultimately it becomes a financial decision of where things go. A lot of this is the result of the Pelosi fundraising model that engraced her as a power broker for so long. Even she would love to get rid of Joe but won’t force the issue cause she knows losing means more money and another shot at 8 years post-Trump.

Giving PACs equal footing as humans is still probably the worst SC decision ever. Whether they’re funding MAGA scum or pushing a loser agenda and candidate for Dems, there’s powerful people making decisions for us all, well outside the confines of representative govt.

Nikki Haley was simply a republican option other than trump

Just like Ernie Johnson saying he was going write in John kasich and John Bolton saying he’s going write in Cheney.. trump going have to overcome a lot of republicans who won’t vote for him and Vance ain’t the answer

I mean a simple google search could return studies that say it leans left.
Which of the news are run by the left? You can’t answer the question by reframing it to something that wasn’t said.
You’re trying to blame the media for a historically bad candidate while the rest of the party is still running pretty solid at the moment.
I’ve been in here calling for Biden to step aside for weeks. Again, you’re resorting to arguing things that I haven’t said. I’m just calling out the media for awful coverage of Trump.

Which of the news are run by the left? You can’t answer the question by reframing it to something that wasn’t said.

I’ve been in here calling for Biden to step aside for weeks. Again, you’re resorting to arguing things that I haven’t said. I’m just calling out the media for awful coverage of Trump.
Recent politics got alot of you in here so upset you guys arent even making sense

1721118166228.png

Elon a sucka

Back
Top Bottom