***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Okay first of all, you libs to take a step back and calm down. Nobody is saying the left controls ALL of the media. Only the stuff that we don't like, for the reasons like not praising OUR God Emperor Donald Neo Trump for dodging his assassination attempt. Which! By the way, was carried out by a radical leftist being framed as a good God fearing Christian through the deep state MKULTRA program that isn't retired. Second, point out a single damn piece of evidence of CNN (Commie News Network) or MSNBC (Media Sucks oN Biden Nuts) praising Trump EVER. Even ONCE. YOU CANT. See? The News are ruining the world. And why did autocorrect change that from what I originally spelled with a J??? THEY CONTROL THE PHONES TOO. TRUMP 2024. WE'RE GONNA GIT YOU, LIBS.

Okay first of all, you libs to take a step back and calm down. Nobody is saying the left controls ALL of the media. Only the stuff that we don't like, for the reasons like not praising OUR God Emperor Donald Neo Trump for dodging his assassination attempt. Which! By the way, was carried out by a radical leftist being framed as a good God fearing Christian through the deep state MKULTRA program that isn't retired. Second, point out a single damn piece of evidence of CNN (Commie News Network) or MSNBC (Media Sucks oN Biden Nuts) praising Trump EVER. Even ONCE. YOU CANT. See? The News are ruining the world. And why did autocorrect change that from what I originally spelled with a J??? THEY CONTROL THE PHONES TOO. TRUMP 2024. WE'RE GONNA GIT YOU, LIBS.
Lol j? How rich.

Lol j? How rich.
I know for a fact that once Trump is back in power, I'll finally be rich! His emails he personally writes to me every day promise that if I give him 50% of my income, weekly, he'll send me MILLIONS when he bans the Income Reduction Scammers 8) Get owned libterds Gonna buy me a Hemi with passing power once Trump makes us true believers rich :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom