***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Jesus…. breaking news just now:

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — The largest housing provider for unaccompanied migrant children has been accused of “severe, pervasive, and unwelcome sexual abuse of and harassment” of children in its care, the Justice Department said Thursday.

A federal complaint filed in Austin, Texas, alleges that Southwest Key employees, including supervisors, have abused children in its care since at least 2015. Alleged offenses include rape, touching and soliciting sex and nude photos.

Southwest Key, based in Austin, is the largest provider of housing to unaccompanied migrant children, operating under grants from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. It has 29 child migrant shelters: 17 in Texas, 10 in Arizona and two in California.

Unfortunately, not.

The last line of the 12th Amendment

No not VP, but Barack could be technically Michelle’s ‘First Man’ (First Lady) and have significantly more sway over the WH than a vice president.

If I’m the Obamas I don’t even think about doing it though.

Gotta rile up the magamaniacs, brother.
1721333642948.png

If Joe is replaced then our side has to rally and back whoever is the candidate and actually vote. Even with the stakes as high as they are our side needs to put in the same work that I’ve been doing and many other have been doing. Phone bank, donate, fight disinformation. GOTV is what matters. If people really want someone other than Joe they need to actually vote in November. Trump wins because his base will show up. If we show up we win but even with the stakes in 2020, our GOTV efforts and ground game were really poor due to the pandemic
That's correct, comrade. Our side needs to come together to make sure Trump is reelected.

Back
Top Bottom