***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That insulin pricing, if TFG gets back in, will magically skyrocket in price and all of those dimwitted MAGA morons, who I'm sure are on it, will wonder why? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ BECAUSE HE LIED TO YOU!!!! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

They won’t wonder why :lol:. They’ll just blame “big pharma”, the tech industry, billionaires (not including trump (assuming he is one)), immigrants stealing from their pockets, and probably sprinkle in a little bit of Hillary. To actually think that they’d do any deep thinking to the root of the cause of the social problems that trump will bring is being massively optimistic. They will just kick the can down the road with the blame.

The public opinion is he can’t do the job.
The public opinion is that he can't campaign, not that he can't do the job.
2/3 of Democrats think that and you want to boil it down to unfair media brainwashing. Excusing the inexcusable.
Do you hear yourself? Biden is governing, so what exactly is inexcusable about him choosing to stay in the race?

People keep saying that everybody in thread would vote for Biden regardless, but the more I interact with some of you, the less I believe it.
"I'm going to end inflation completely"

Not sure he understands how currency and economics work.
Certainly won't get as much coverage as "I beat Medicare" because it was uttered with confidence, energy, and bravado.

'Muricans, man... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom