***Official Political Discussion Thread***

IMG_5840.jpeg

On one level I felt like don't get all **** talky, just be normal. But earlier this evening I started thinking that I bet the Republicans are jealous of all the enthusiasm on the Dem side. It's undeniable how excited they are, and money and participation and people are pouring in.

Even some of the republican voters are saying they're scared of how much excitement there is around Kamala. So I bet they want to get rid of Trump and get somebody else in there, to energize their party like that.

But now if Trump dips, it'll look like he was so scared he quit. So I wonder if that's why they're going right at him and Vance with direct, clean attacks and challenges. Cause for these pseudo wanna be strong men, backing down to the point of dropping out might literally wreck their whole party :lol:

So I'm interested to see what happens next. Ultimately I obviously just want a normal ******* country and not a damned dictatorship. But I'm just trying to think through what the play here is for the sane side vs the maniacs.

"Given the continued political chaos surrounding Crazy, Multi-Felon, Likely Pedophile Donald Trump and the Republican Party, general election debate details cannot be finalized until Republicans formally decide how they're going to use offensive and dog-whistley catch-phrases and outright lie their way out of fair debates. There is a strong sense by many in the Republican Party - namely anyone with half a brain cell - that Donald Trump is a Psycopath fraud who cannot fairly beat anyone that isn't on the verge of death, and they are still holding out for someone "better". Therefore, it would be inappropriate to schedule things with Trump because Republicans very well could still change their minds."

- Democratic Campaign Communications Director, probably, if they conducted themselves like the other side.

If we don't soon see maga freaks with their pants around their ankles balls deep in their couches, Trump will have to drop JD.

Back
Top Bottom