***Official Political Discussion Thread***

“So cut my wrists and black my eyes (cut my wrist and black my eyes) because my heart is in OHIOOOOOO”

1722719143827.jpeg

He’s just emo

The fact is that there is no viable candidate who will end the Israeli ethnic cleansing in Gaza.

If you want to end it, tge best course of action is to do direct action and/or local politics. Make US support for Israel’s serial war crimes as politically untenable for US based politicians.

Concurrently, do whatever you can to wage economic war on Israel and the institutions in US that support the apartheid regime.

At the presidential level, support the viable candidate whose threshold, for changing US policy due to pressure from below, is lower. We all know which one that is.

A year or two ago, I predicted that over time, the right will stop sugar coating slavery and Jim Crow and will increasingly deny it ever happened.

What I didn’t anticipate is the right denying that Black people are Black.

A hundred years from now, rightists will yell everyone that so called Black people are all just various Mediterranean and South Asian people trying to get welfare and DEI jobs.

Back
Top Bottom