***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Tate Reeves is a 100% certified jackass! Maybe instead of waisting state money on this clear photo op (to make himself look good to the orange messiah) he should do things that would help Mississippians out. Like, I dunno get their at the bottom of the states ranking for poverty, infant morality & education levels? 🤷

Oh who the **** am I kidding. He's rich and doesn't give a rats *** about anyone that's NOT rich like himself. Self-centered, smug SOB!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Tate Reeves is a 100% certified jackass! Maybe instead of waisting state money on this clear photo op (to make himself look good to the orange messiah) he should do things that would help Mississippians out. Like, I dunno get their at the bottom of the states ranking for poverty, infant morality & education levels? 🤷

Oh who the **** am I kidding. He's rich and doesn't give a rats *** about anyone that's NOT rich like himself. Self-centered, smug SOB!!! 🤬🤬🤬
Isn’t Jackson still struggling with clean water?

If you want to know where the Minnesota GOP is these days, Royce White is leading in early returns over a retired Navy commander and businessman. The GOP has no chance in the general, but yikes.

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 4.19.08 AM.png

I can't believe how actually terrible Elon is when all he has to do is not tweet. One day he thinks he's the resistance, the next he's saying nuking a country isn't that bad.

Back
Top Bottom